Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The 4* mote dungeons are a lot harder than I assumed they'd be :|

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Earth was np for me, but yeah some of the other elements I may be struggling to sub 30. Hopefully pulling on the lightning banner soon will help with my weakest.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
earth is my second weakest element after lightning, managed to scrape through while leaning on non-elemental damage a bit, tho.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Mote Dungeons are basically training for Magicite Dungeons. I think that if you can sub 60 magicite you can sub 30 motes.

Elemental weaknesses start maxed out as if you did a triple imperil (so don't bring imperils) and it's a jump start (unlike magicite), so it's about tweaking your magicite strategy to take advantage of that.

Bartz USB was gg for the Spirit Motes.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
christmas being on monday threw me off, just realized that tonight's our wednesday raid night.

Sinzar Sinzar Mures Mures Vanessa Vanessa you guys want to throw something together last minute here? the current raids are open til January 4th, so no rush, just feel bad that i forgot after bailing last week too.

• 1Picard

Healthfood

Golden Squire
FF1 torment was surprisingly simple, for the most part RWing Raine's BSB can solo the dungeon. Just be wary of his blind followed by silence - caught me off guard but he dealt so little damage especially with the new stacking dance that I just waited it out and got the W. I did have Echo hastega SSB which definitely helps, but it can definitely be done without.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For the status gimmicks on the FF1 dungeon, wait to use a hastega until turn 2 (after boss uses his only slow of the fight), then after he hits 70% he will blind, then silence (again, the only time in the fight he uses those moves), so just wait until the silence is done then use Enkidu for instant aoe esuna.

The jumpstart will also use a sleep (d200 and d250 wont) but the jumpstart is so easy with 3x soulgauges on a boss with 500k hp that it should be over in like 10 seconds of combat so you'll never see it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
tried out Phantom Train solo. managed to beat it, but it sure was rough. when we do it together we should probably bring two Larsas for double Astra.

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
did any of you guys happen to get one of the fire chains from banner 1? can probably smoke phantom chain with that, no need for suplexes.

• 1Picard

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I didn't but if I remember right doesn't the train do bad things if he's hit with fire? I don't recall specifically so I could be wrong.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
train does bad things if hit by holy. fire and lightning are its other weakness, and are kosher.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Phantom Train was, for all intensive purposes (<---rofl) trivial. Here's a possible excuse: I crafted Affliction Break and honed it once... I never ONCE had any detrimental debuffs sans sap and poison on any party member throughout this fight.

Did I get lucky with debuffs? Maybe? Is Affliction Break fucking awesome? Maybe? Honestly, I don't know!!

I don't crunch numbers or stats with stuff.... maybe you guys do. Is Affliction Break pretty amazing concerning debuffs or did I get lucky with resists in this one?

TLDR; Beat Phantom Train; Will gladly raid with any of you needing this!

• 1Like

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally got my last sub-30. Tweaked the team to use fabula raider for haste buff + a saint cross spamming orlandeau and it worked wonders. Now I’m thinking if I can somehow change the rw for other runs to optimize it.

Least I know where spare magicite keystone and stamina is going to for the foreseeable future.

672701D9-0F34-414C-B80F-2CEFC3BFD05A.png

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Phantom Train was, for all intensive purposes (<---rofl) trivial. Here's a possible excuse: I crafted Affliction Break and honed it once... I never ONCE had any detrimental debuffs sans sap and poison on any party member throughout this fight.

Did I get lucky with debuffs? Maybe? Is Affliction Break fucking awesome? Maybe? Honestly, I don't know!!

I don't crunch numbers or stats with stuff.... maybe you guys do. Is Affliction Break pretty amazing concerning debuffs or did I get lucky with resists in this one?

TLDR; Beat Phantom Train; Will gladly raid with any of you needing this!

Affliction Break is pretty awesome, but even considering its awesomeness you got lucky if all you got was sap and poison. i ran Affliction Break, Astra, and debuff resist accessories and still ended up with an annoying amount of confuse and paralyze.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got my second sub30 magicite vs Shadow Dragon. might not have been able to figure it out if i hadn't seen this Reddit post:

party order is extremely important and there is very little room for error/input delay to avoid Black Fang

Faris | Wrath + Entrust | no SB used | Dr. Mog's Teachings
Orlandeau | Powerchain + Saint Cross | OSB | Scholar's Boon
Y'Shtola | Curada + Protectga | BSB | Gathering Storm
Ramza | Wrath + Entrust | Shout | Mako Might
Ceodore | Divine Cross + Guardbringer | USB + BSB | Azure Blade

Orlandeau and Ceodore each are wearing both a Holy+ weapon and Holy+ armor

Enkidu main magicite, tho on my sub30 run i didn't even use it. relevant magicite passives are Empower Holy 7, Empower Holy 6, Empower Holy 5, and Attack Boon 10.

Turn 1

Faris immediately Entrusts Orlandeau
TGC Powerchain
Y'Shtola RW Wall
Ramza Shout
Ceodore Divine Cross, but mindful to wait a moment so shout lands first

from then on out it's as expected... Faris Entrust bot, Orlandeau Saint Cross or OSB spam, Y'Shtola Protectga then Curada spam then BSB, Ramza Entrust bot, Ceodore Guardbringer spam then USB (and BSB if needed for extra heals, but didn't need it this time. the damage is really RNG in this fight.)

the guy who i stole the strategy from used Sarah instead of Y'Shtola and LD'd Beatrix instead of Ceodore. he has to Entrust to Sarah early on to get her BSB up early, tho, or else he'd wipe. everyone else i've seen copy the strategy has done similar, with various other white mages, and some people using Agrias instead of Beatrix. but with Y'Shtola's beefier heals and Ceodore's backup heals (LM2 has a 35% chance to do a 40% heal) i can put all my entrusting into DPS.

i should be able to shave a few seconds off without changing my setup at all and just playing more efficiently. i entrusted an extra bar and a half or so to Orlandeau that he ended up not getting around to using, could have given it to Ceodore instead.

not sure if you guys GAF about this detailed write up, i'm just stoked i pulled it off :D

pretty close to having Shelke LD'd (4* mote bottleneck like always), excited to retune my magicite parties around her

Chris

Potato del Grande
For avoiding black fang I've got a really easy method with Orlandeau OSB.

Have a legend dived Shelke with Dr Mogs Teachings wrath twice then entrust to Orlandeau. Orlandeau uses power chain then should get the entrust ready for his 2nd turn to cast two OSBs. That should do the job alone.

• 1Like