Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pulling for 6* lucky draw like the rest of the playerbase and after that will have 150 myth.

I'm thinking of pulling once for fest-banner 4, once for OK USB banner and once for Orlandeuauaeua USB banner. Any recommends for this tactic, or?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Next tactics event is still a few weeks out at least isn't it? And I'm guessing we'll get some free mythril for the holidays so you can probably do some more pulls before then.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Next tactics event is still a few weeks out at least isn't it? And I'm guessing we'll get some free mythril for the holidays so you can probably do some more pulls before then.
End of february I think?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Auron Burst and Duece Burst on the second one :| I didn't have auron's, so that's a positive.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finally beat a magicite sub 30 seconds!

Pulled Orlandeau's OSB which made the difference, he's gonna be a beast when his Legend Dive is released... also got my 3rd Exdeath USB which makes an amazing mage weapon now.

tmp_21801-Screenshot_2017-12-25-08-49-42807916985.png

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Wow... so i got 5 disco balls... OMG:

Shantotto Chain!
Curilla USB
Zell USB
Aphmau USB
Wakka USB

Lucky draws tend to be good to me, but this is fucking amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wakka brings back memories, he had the best relic in the game on release since it was bugged and comboed with casting protect on the boss to get guarenteed 9999 hits. That was the first SB I ever got!

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Oddly enough the game loves giving me his stuff - I just realized I have all his soul breaks (ultra, bsb, ssb, and 2 old SBs), just missing the LMR to "complete" him.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I skipped the first 2 LD, and my 6* LD was underwhelming. 2/11: Shantoto USB and WoL OSB

OSB's are just weak overall except for the two that come with a special buff (Orlandeau/Noctis), and witch skills are lol

At least it wasn't dupes I guess

Chris

Potato del Grande
I always do lucky draws because even though you often get crap (Cyan BSB yesterday), you develop a wide range of synergy gear and usable characters for most realms doing it.

WoL gear isn't too bad for that purpose.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ffrk.jpg

I broke my dry spell of shit pulls... whilst this is nothing overwhelmingly good, it's no dupes, my 2nd chain owned, already had Tifa's burst and overstrike, and well... 25 myth spent on those is fantastic. Merry Christmas ^_^

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
GF and I only got two disco balls each, we felt lucky until we looked at this thread :p

I got Exdeath USB (which I'm super happy with) and Seifer USB, which is alright.

She got Fran USB and Snow USB, which at least work well together (imperil ice and ice radiant shield)

Last edited:

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bah hambug, Relm usb dupe and Beatrix osb dupe. At least they make nice stat sticks, best healer weapon by a wide margin now and Beatrix sword has small boost to holy damage and has mind on it so great stat stick for my supports.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My pulls were solid.

Healer was Aerith’s USB.

BSB only was Fran, Cid IV, Elena from VII and Agrias. No dupes and I’ll get use out of some of them.

Disco was Cyan USB and Tidus USB. Tidus is an absolute beast. It’s a blitz ball which actually helps. It’s +water and ranged. So the natural ability to use is Sapphire Shot. I took it for a spin on the fire magicite. I was double casting sapphire shots for 6,500 per hit (8 hits on a double cast) and 15k of chase damage from the usb.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ah crap, i kept putting off finishing the D300 VII Torment, forgot to do it before it went away tonight.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user