Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool, with his item materia I can cast his bsb2 immediately and then wall right after. Does that work with the magicite/crystal tower "roaming warrior" also?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
any chance we could do the raid an hour earlier this week? got an EQ raid starting at 8:30EST that i need to be in attendance for.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Magicite farming complete!

Got all 24 fully level broken at lv80 at least. Got 10 at max level.

Now what? Still zero subs 30s haha

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
damn chris, good work

just got my first sub-30. did it vs. Fenrir with Legend Dived USB wielding Lulu as sole DPS using a really basic setup

Lulu -- Chain Blizzaga + Abyssal Shards -- USB -- Scholar's Boon
Edward -- Wrath + Entrust -- USB -- Dr. Mog
Faris -- Wrath + Entrust -- Ace Striker
Y'Shtola -- Curada + Shellga -- Battleforged
Mog -- Protectga + Faith -- Mako Might

imperil ice magicite, wall RW

pretty RNG dependent, relying on double casts from Lulu for sub-30. i'm sure there are tweaks i can make to get a more reliable sub30 time.

still a long ways away on all of the other ones besides Shadow Dragon. got him down to like 34s pretty consistently, complete with enough front end damage to avoid Black Fang. probably just need to farm more holy magicite to get that time down.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Did this at like 5:30 AM, shortly after the new daily dungeons went live:

Screenshot_20171219-052833.png

Triple magic pot :). Not sure what the odds are on that but I know it's pretty damn low.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
any chance we could do the raid an hour earlier this week? got an EQ raid starting at 8:30EST that i need to be in attendance for.
An hour early is probably pushing it for me, I'll hop on when I can and see who's around.
Did we decide what party we're bringing this week?

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you guys can go ahead and do it at the usual time. maybe someone else can fill in for me.

getting my Fiery Avenger on Al'Kabor Project tonight, can't miss it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm also cool with postponing it a day if everyone else is down with that. Long day for me so totally cool with that. Can also plan our party.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just did the Caius Ballad raid solo since i wasn't sure if we'd get it done tonight. was actually surprisingly easy. still down to help you guys with it tonight if anyone is still up for it tho.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nicely done!

I haven't even touched Shadow Dragon in almost a month. Been hoping to randomly luck into some holy relics somewhere. Maybe during christmas banners, I plan to do a pull on the holy chain banner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got 2 nightmares left...
Curada and Valigarmanda. Any suggestions on how to cheese these?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's weird, curada and valigarmanda are just about literally the first two nightmare dungeons I completed. Curada I think is pretty straight forward isn't it? and valigarmanda I didn't bother with spawning a yellow thingie and just burned him down.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Finished Caius solo too... I'm MORE than willing to help someone here if they're lacking this... just post!

There's a few nightmares you can cheeseball to victory but most are gimmicky af and Valigarmanda was my last for a few weeks... had to hone a ton of summons and even then it took about 10+ resets to mastery. I just wasn't a good enough player to efficiently/consistently work the rules in that one, but I'm proof even crappy players can do it! :p:p:p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
trap banners today and tomorrow, don't pull! too many outdated relics in the pools. much better banners coming up in a few days.

Chris

Potato del Grande
trap banners today and tomorrow, don't pull! too many outdated relics in the pools. much better banners coming up in a few days.
Hey I got Deuce USB which is my first resurrecting healer SB, and Aeris' BSB2 which is just... weird - dark res up on entry and a stacking attack boost command??

Well worth 25 Mithril :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hey I got Deuce USB which is my first resurrecting healer SB, and Aeris' BSB2 which is just... weird - dark res up on entry and a stacking attack boost command??

Well worth 25 Mithril :)

you got lucky :) a lot of people are going to go 1/11 or 2/11 with outdated SSB medicas

Deuce is a great Allegro con Moto users, pretty jelly of that one