Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I have a legend dived Ashe as my best lightning dps.

I'm down to do the MP fights of course, just set a time and let me know when :)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pulled because I have lots of holy knight stuff and need to chain to get it bonkers.

Got Ramza BSB2 and Marche BSB/USB in 2 pulls. Great but more holy knight stuff I'll dupe on Orlandeau's Banner and no chain xD

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i got Ramza BSB2 and Seymour LMR on my second pull. can't complain after 100 gemming the chain i wanted on B4, but really wanted a holt/dark chain, Marche USB, or Raines BSB.

won't be able to pull on Onion Knight banner next week, but eh. Onion Knight doesn't appeal to me even during periods of the meta where he's OP.

i'll probably end up saving until the FFTA banner i guess.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I 100 gemmed Warrior of Light’s chain. I’m very happy with that.

I took the chain and proceeded to get the Jump Start Torment with 3 characters from I. Used Noctis for instant actions, Cid Raines for damage, Sara, Echo and WOL. I took haste as my RW to counter his slow and just focused on bursting him down as fast as possible.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Assuming things don't go terribly wrong when the plumber gets to my house this afternoon I should be gtg at our regular time 8/9 cst/est.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The Ultros fight is tricky in MP, but should be fun to beat. I would suggest we go with at least 3 healer, 3 lightning dps, and 2 support (one breaker, one haste/boost). We also need dispel, and last stand is helpful. I suggest confusion resist on everyone.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm g2g for tonight at 9est.

i don't have a whole lot of lightning soulbreaks... i do have TGCid OSB tho, and maybe Aranea's spammable magic blink/lightning attack would be useful.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's mostly for phase 2. If you solo'ed the fight, you never saw Cagnazzo, but in MP after Ultros dies he summons Cagnazzo and he's a huge pain in the ass. He counterattacks with a 3 target Stop, and when he does his water barrier you need to hit him with 8 lightning attacks within a few seconds or he does an AoE piercing 8k or so water attack. If one or two of the lightning casters are stopped when the barrier goes up..... hope last stand is active!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
does Astra block Stop?

i keep forgetting that i have in my toolkit now Raijin's SSB, which is party instant cast + last stand + regen

i could bring Larsa w/ wrath for spammable Astra and Raijin w/ Lifesiphon for spammable Last Stand

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think Astra does block stop, and it helps with the confuse in p1 from Ultros.

It's mostly just a question of how do you fit everything into the team :)

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's your lightning dps looking like sinzar and vanessa? It'll be something like...
Mures Kain+Relm
Pharmakos supp/dps+Larsa
Vanessa dps+support
Sinzar supp/dps+yshtola

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My only high end lightning dps is Ashe, but if we're going a physical route with Kain's chain, I could bring Vaan or Ramza as breaker or support.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
can definitely bring Larsa

for second slot i could bring Cid7 w/ his Shout clone, Tempest Snipe and Lightning Dive?

Prompto w/ Full Break and Tempest Snipe and his pentabreak lightning damage SSB?

or aforementioned Aranea or Raijin possibilities.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn. I’ve got shelke bsb and Kaia chain and bsb.

Small accomplishment, managed to under 30s the bravery more dungeon first try with no KOs. Pretty happy about it.
F8C24C76-F67F-4D2A-8EDB-DA673BD6EF3D.png

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Shantotto USB (not too swift)
Ashe BSB (not too swift)

I think my Cloud or Bartz could out dps those two... just seriously lightning-deficient.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Shantotto USB (not too swift)
Ashe BSB (not too swift)

I think my Cloud or Bartz could out dps those two... just seriously lightning-deficient.

we ended up running the raids with just Mures, Sinzar, myself, and a fourth random pickup. you already beat both the raids solo, right?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, what am I doing wrong? Just now getting around to these rebirth dungeons and the valigarmanda one...He just permanently stops my entire party, sans healer. Affliction break, mind breakdown, and stop resist accessories and still just permanently stopped. Is this shit bugged? I literally haven't resisted one stop in half a dozen tries. Can't be astra'ed and esuna doesn't cure stop for whatever reason.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ok, what am I doing wrong? Just now getting around to these rebirth dungeons and the valigarmanda one...He just permanently stops my entire party, sans healer. Affliction break, mind breakdown, and stop resist accessories and still just permanently stopped. Is this shit bugged? I literally haven't resisted one stop in half a dozen tries. Can't be astra'ed and esuna doesn't cure stop for whatever reason.
I seem to remember that it bypasses Stop Resist and Astra.

Take a mage team wearing Mind gear.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It’s a stupid fight. You need to stack mind breakdown debuffs and increase your own mind as much as possible.

Ideally you want to use Mind Breakdown and another form of stacking mind break such as One of Faris USBs. If you have a mind buff like Yuna’s BSB2 use that as well. Once you get past the stop locking he’s easy.

Finally, stop resist, esuna and astra do nothing to help. It’s coded to always land so you need to lower its duration.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thoughts on this FF6 banner? I’m down to 300 mythril (I know, I’m a hoarder) and not sure if I should save and go big somewhere else or if this one has some really worth it relics.