Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I don't have any trance dives yet, seems like an arse to trigger them? Any suggestions on how to turn trance mode on?

We got a lot of motes recently so I can probably dive a few characters. Also trying to figure out what to do with 25 MC3s.

Nuke yourself.

Some dude on the Reddit geeked out and created a calculator with recommended abilities and everything if you want to nerd it out. With Terra I just Chain Firaga self-targeted on Turn 1 or Turn 2, boom 25 seconds of amazing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Chris

Potato del Grande
once your reach that point, it makes sense to start using MC3s just for level 99 RMs

Must-Have Record Materia (December 2017 Edition) • r/FFRecordKeeper
Yeah I think I'll do Sephiroth for Katana and maybe some of the Black Magic Staff ones.

By the way there's some exciting things in JP at the moment. Cloud of Darkness and Zeromus are the next end bosses to be released superboss style, then there's all of the FF7 WEAPONS including Sapphire which dies in a cut scene and you never fight in the game.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
2/11 -- arc bsb, refia bsb #2
2/11 -- onion pUSB, onion mUSB
3/11 -- onion LMR, ingus bsb, refia bsb #3

150 mithril to get both USB and the LMR...... yeah I'm pretty happy right now you could say

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
175 Mythril totes. Here we go!

100 Gem = Silver. I'm out of gems now.

First 11 = 3/11 Refia bsb x2, Onion bsb (both dupes, no SS)

...this first pull already put a sour taste in my mouth about this banner and about FFRK. I can't lie, the hype was too great and I didn't even look at the banner and what was on it; I just knew I was dumping all my mythril here cuz I'm a clueless sheeple. So the fact I got three dupes just gave me an existential crisis.

...yet I have no choice >

Second 11 = 2/11 a disco!!!

This had to be one of them... it had to be. Let's get the 5* out of the way: Some silly green dress. Arc LMR. ...or something. Again, no SS of this event because:

Refia USB is the disco.

Normally I'd be happy because I have this girl's other shit and this is a pretty nice USB iirc. But you don't come to the Putt-Putt green to knock in a birdie. You came to sink that hole-in-one... over the tiny river... through the windmill...

The bad news is that I'm poor af IRL and gem pouches are just a sad punchline now.

There's 75 Myth in my purse anymore. Goodbye cruel world~

Third 11 = 4/11 two discos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20180110-210812.png

This was worthy of a screenie. Possible? You bet! Likely? I'm not an optimist or pessimist by nature, only a realist... and I knew it simply wasn't likely.

Aria BSB!

CoD BSB!

Moment of truth:

Screenshot_20180110-210906.png

I am forbidden to ever, EVER whine about luck and pulls again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hah, nicely done :)

Onion bro is so good with his relics and he's the king buffer for the next 6 months at least (think he's still the surpreme buffer even today in JP).

For anyone unlucky on this banner or with limited reserves, keep in mind all of his relics come back on the 3rd anniversary festival in about two months.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and you'd think, after getting corrected yesterday when i thought it was wednesday, that today i would have remembered we were supposed to raid.

whoops. been pretty absent minded lately.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's alright, me and Mures did the raid, and Angelwatch joined us also. Last slot was a random pug.

Chris

Potato del Grande
CoD USB
Aria BSB
then bought half a pull worth of gems
Onion USB A and B!!

Really lucky but no Legend Materia. Tried the physical USB in Dark Magicite and the 50% crit is seriously good.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My usual Liquid Flame time is like 28 seconds or so. I decided to use Onion as my healer on the fight with his physical USB (it gives him an EX mode with universal casting speed boost). I also kicked Ramza off the team in favor of another dps since Onion handles that now.

My kill time went from 28 seconds to 17 seconds. Thanks Onion, you were worth the chase.

17 sec Liquid Flame:

Chris

Potato del Grande
My usual Liquid Flame time is like 28 seconds or so. I decided to use Onion as my healer on the fight with his physical USB (it gives him an EX mode with universal casting speed boost). I also kicked Ramza off the team in favor of another dps since Onion handles that now.

My kill time went from 28 seconds to 17 seconds. Thanks Onion, you were worth the chase.

17 sec Liquid Flame:
I'm upgrading Ramza to Onion Knight and I think the White Magic access is a huge upgrade for the Protega/Shellga too on physical teams. I did sub 30 Dark Dragon without Shell and I needed a Ramza USB into Instant Y'Shtola BSB to survive. Now I just cast Shell and there's no healing pressure at all.

I can drop Tyro BSB from the magicite I used him on now. I've also been using Y'Shtola's SSB Protect/Shell/Heal in a lot of ultimates and I can drop that need now

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's now worth it for me to make Dervish for Phys-Onion I assume?

Also, should I pull in about 10 days when I *maybe* have enough for another 11 pull so I can hope to get his LMR? Or is that only really functional for speedrunning stuff?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
LMR is definitely only for speed runs since it only saves you about 4 seconds at the start of the fight, then it's worthless the remainder of the fight. That said, it's a really big deal for speedrunning :)

I made Dervish to rank 3 for Onion. I don't think it's worth going past rank 3 though. Give him Leaping Rush for the 2nd skill if you think a fight is going to last that long (which is conveniently powered up after 7 actions, which would be USB -> 6 uses of Dervish at r3).

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Cool, thanks a bunch Sinzar :)

Definitely not a speedrunner type... just give me my Mastery rewards and shit is gravy. I guess I'll just save until Orlandeuauaueeua USB drops and cross fingers & toes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
LMR is definitely only for speed runs since it only saves you about 4 seconds at the start of the fight, then it's worthless the remainder of the fight. That said, it's a really big deal for speedrunning :)

I made Dervish to rank 3 for Onion. I don't think it's worth going past rank 3 though. Give him Leaping Rush for the 2nd skill if you think a fight is going to last that long (which is conveniently powered up after 7 actions, which would be USB -> 6 uses of Dervish at r3).
Yeah I think r3 is the sweetspot for hones, I've never run out of hones with 6 uses of Omega Drive, Meltdown or Quadstrikes. That's also where maxed out summons end up at though I've not used summons for a long time.

You can comfortably fit 3 Omega Drives in after a Cloud USB and two rounds of that almost kills every magicite boss.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I did 4 pulls and did decent. 2x Onion Swords, COD USB and BSB. LMR for Onion and Arc.

I was hoping for the onion mage staff too but I got two of the important pieces with the sword and cape.

Here’s my Living Flame kill. Onion brought me down from 26 to 17.5 seconds too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
originally skipped the Realm Dungeon Lucky Draw banner, but just saw that the OK banner will be up for a whopping two and a half weeks instead of the usual 10 days. turned out alright... 5/11 with two disco balls:

Jecht USB
Orlandeau OSB, dupe, but my third one.... hello 8* +Holy sword, 337 ATK under synergy
Ayame BSB
Marach BSB
Rapha SSB dupe

i guess Jecht, Ayame, Marach, and Rapha aren't the greatest characters even with that gear for them, but i'm definitely happy.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
when you guys make it to the Riovanes Castle Roof fight at the end of the new Dungeon Update, don't be dumb like me and assume you have to kill all three to win.

and yeah, i don't really care about the improved rewards post-revamp in March, dungeon updates are my favorite content, don't want to put it off.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Shadow Dragon down, 24 seconds, which brings me to 8/8 on sub-30 magicites. I'm ready for 4* now!

Video:

Shelke -- entrust battery
Onion -- mage USB into meteor spam
Sara -- bard song mage buff and healing
Raines -- BSB into cmd1 spam
Hope -- Madeen into bsb2