Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It has some decent fire relics on it, I've thought about pulling on it for that reason since fire is a weaker element of mine, but III event is next and Tactics event isn't too far down the road, also potential for me to dupe on some items so for those reasons I'm deciding to hold off.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It’s a stupid fight. You need to stack mind breakdown debuffs and increase your own mind as much as possible.

Ideally you want to use Mind Breakdown and another form of stacking mind break such as One of Faris USBs. If you have a mind buff like Yuna’s BSB2 use that as well. Once you get past the stop locking he’s easy.

Finally, stop resist, esuna and astra do nothing to help. It’s coded to always land so you need to lower its duration.
Cool, thats what I was going to do next, just thought I was missing something. Went in with a double mind buff instead of double breakdown debuff and the stop lasted less than a second.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The FF6 banner is very good, with some strong fire relics. Just keep in mind, the grand prize is Terra's USB, and while it's very strong, it's still a first generation USB from six months ago, and it doesn't compare to newer USB's that will easily outdamage it like Ashe's USB, etc.

If you need fire relics, it's a good banner to pull on, but if you're good on fire and just want to chase something high end, there's better places to use your mithril.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Chadarnook is by far my least favorite boss, i hate that she shows up in every single FF6 event lately. so damn annoying.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
The FF6 banner is very good, with some strong fire relics. Just keep in mind, the grand prize is Terra's USB, and while it's very strong, it's still a first generation USB from six months ago, and it doesn't compare to newer USB's that will easily outdamage it like Ashe's USB, etc.

If you need fire relics, it's a good banner to pull on, but if you're good on fire and just want to chase something high end, there's better places to use your mithril.

Terra's USB is pretty strong because it's on Terra. En-fire, works well with her trance, synergizes with wrath and meltdown spam. Dropping ultra instant cast 40k bombs is awesome. This is a strong fire banner, but the fest will have next-gen fire tech. At this point, hold strong IMO.

Chadarnook is by far my least favorite boss, i hate that she shows up in every single FF6 event lately. so damn annoying.

Agree. She isn't challenging anymore just annoying.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chardanook isn't in this event?? There's one in the Jump Starts that's reopened from 2 events ago.

Ultima Weapon is crazy this event, Flare Star hitting for ~7500. Bring bubble or stacking breakdowns. Only beat it with some lucky Bartz & Cloud doublecasts since I can't be bothered bringing breakdowns anymore xD

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Chardarnook is one of the rebirth or rematch fights from the new years stuff. Be sure you take her out for some crystals if you didn't notice it! Closes soon I think.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Chardanook isn't in this event?? There's one in the Jump Starts that's reopened from 2 events ago.

i must have decided she was too annoying to bother with last time, because i hadn't cleared it yet.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
might not make it for the raid tonight, big night for my EQ guild. we're going to attempt Avatar of War.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
....hah, whoops. i had a weekend that was pretty out of my usual routine, i keep thinking its a day later than it is. :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
1/11 on the lucky draw -- Marach's worthless USB

Let's hope that terrible luck is now out of the way before Onion tomorrow.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I got a Tiny Bee !

Really wish I was joking but there it was... I LoL'd... I LoL'd hard.

Edit - Pics

I was just tired last night but def wanted to include the screenies of this momentous occasion! Here's to Tiny Bee DUPES in the future!

Screenshot_20180109-212022.png
Screenshot_20180109-212041.png
Screenshot_20180109-212048.png

I don't bluff !!! What's kinda funny is that before I committed to pulling here in light of Onion banner landing very very soon I looked on Reddit for the relic list and, sadly, I'm always a bit too hopeful for Rikku USB. I saw the Tiny Bee on list and thought "That'd be a knee-slapper to pull that".

Womp Womp, motherfucker~

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i skipped out on the lucky. i'm only going to be able to do a single pull on the FF3 banner, didn't want to risk the mythril.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Shantoto USB. I have her CSB so wondering if I should Legend Dive?

USB is double cast witch abilities and the Legend Materia is a quick cast trance.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
witch abilities are pretty awful... lower multiplier than their respective 5* Chain X abilities and a longer cast time to boot. they really should have fixed them in the ability update, but they didn't.

the only use i have for 5* abilities so far is on my LD'd Lulu, whose USB provides instant cast for two turns and gives en-ice and a mag boost. the six hits end up doing more damage than Chain Blizzaga, but the only reason its worth it is because of the instant cast.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Shantoto is a beast with CSB/USB and trance.

I'm a big fan of trance modes in general. Guaranteed to trigger, super potent buffs are perfect for sub-30 clears.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Shantotto is probably the exception to the rule of witch sucking, if you have her USB / CSB. LD her for quick cast chain goodness!

Pulled... Kimahri's BSB. Ick.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Shantoto is a beast with CSB/USB and trance.

I'm a big fan of trance modes in general. Guaranteed to trigger, super potent buffs are perfect for sub-30 clears.
I don't have any trance dives yet, seems like an arse to trigger them? Any suggestions on how to turn trance mode on?

We got a lot of motes recently so I can probably dive a few characters. Also trying to figure out what to do with 25 MC3s.