Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got off my ass and finished the few nightmares I had left, which were super easy once I spent 10 seconds reading up on the fights (mainly just the two summon fights + omega).

Tried my first ever magicite fight. Didn't bother to take a screenshot, but 28:09 clear time :-D

*edit*

24 seconds flat with nobody but Tidus left alive lol

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cleared this month's Crystal Tower with the full CM run using:

Mateus -- Vaan, Ashe, Palom, Garnet, Elarra
Mindflayer -- Iris, Onion, Alphinaud, Papalymo, Rinoa
SapphireWeapon -- Aeris, Bartz, Reks, Squall, Yshtola
HolyDragon -- Mog, Kefka, Relm, Terra, Raines

Video: Crystal Tower, Avatar of Pisces

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I know I should have waited until tomorrow because I'm pulling on the FF5 banner, but... whatever, I did the first 2 FF5 torment's tonight. I thought I was strong in FF5, but I barely managed to sub-30 the D280 with:

Lenna -- SSB
Krile -- SSB
Bartz -- USB1
Galuf -- SSB
Faris -- USB2

Video: D280 Gilgamesh Torment 28 seconds

I definitely could clean it up some because I mistimed the dispells multiple times, but it was enough to get all rewards. I may try the D??? after pulling tomorrow, if it goes well.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got 32 seconds but I think I can improve my play and tweak the team to get the last 2 seconds. Bartz and Krile with 6 star abilities are MVPs.

Got all 3 of the dual element spellblades now, going to get Vortex next when it's out in 2 weeks.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100gemmed Bartz LMR

2/11'd 2x Lenna LMR

And don't have any more mythril to pull again.

Hmmm...meh.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I did what I do. Saved for months, shit it all away in 5 minutes. 450 mithril on this banner, think I got everything..... except Bartz ASB.

Go figure.

The Chain and Glint were both also very high on my chase list, and I got those, so it's not a total disaster (yes it is). I'm set now for the next few magicite at least, but this means I won't have enough left to go hard on the FF8 banner, which I also needed.

Here's my pull video if curious: Burning 450 mithril on Bartz

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
100 mith and only got bartz glint and lenna lmr. Debating on spending my last 50 to pull again. I have Bartz wind BSB currently and need help with most other elements. His USB would really help since it hits 4, and I dont have any healer USBs besides aeriths old shell one so Lennas would be good too.

Or i could pull on banner 2 and bartz usb1 would still be nice, plus i have kelger usb so his burst or lmr might be ok.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
1 pull got Bartz AOSB, Galuf BSB and Krile BSB2, actually pretty fine with it since there were no dupes. A few mythril shy for a 2nd pull in hopes of the Chain or Bartz's Glint... I don't have his USB1 but banner 2 feels a little lacking for me - wouldn't mind USB2 as well since I already have his LMR.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Did one pull and got Galuf's Earth Chain. That's appreciated since I was missing another good Earth user but it doesn't help at all with the Torment!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Two pulls for me. First was Galuf BSB... second was Bartz usb2, lenna usb and a dupe Bartz LMR. The second pull made up for the first but I was hoping for the glint.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How strong is this banner? I have Bartz USB1 and all bsbs sans fire (lmr too)... only 100 myth... whatcha think?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How strong is this banner? I have Bartz USB1 and all bsbs sans fire (lmr too)... only 100 myth... whatcha think?

Galuf has the 2.0 earth chain, and Bartz glint essentially turns him into a full fledged dps for ice and lightning on top of the four crystal elements.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I definitely wen't overboard, there's no doubt, but this banner is still strong for a few reasons. As Gavin mentions, the Glint makes Bartz great in 6 elements instead of only 4. The big thing though is the 2.0 earth chain on Galuf.

The first 5* magicite we get is Lightning (weak to earth), and 5* fights are split into a magic boss and a physical boss. Galuf is viable on both teams with his chain. For the physical boss, his typical loadout is to use his chain and the earth heavy skills to break quezcotl out of savage mode (he gets heavy 5 access next patch). For the magical lightning boss, he can bring the chain, then use white 4 to also carry shell/protect, and he can dualcast earth ironfist for 5-10 hits per round to build the chain, even if it's dealing almost no damage to the magic only boss. Galuf's BSB2 (also on this banner) is an earth imperil, assuming you can build enough gauge to juggle chain + another soulbreak.

Being able to beat both lightning magicites gives you the 5* magicites to start working on the upgraded espers (and they're a really big upgrade over 4* espers). That means you have a really big advantage when the water magicite comes out the following month (because each new 5* magicite is harder than the previous, and they keep getting harder around the wheel).

Anyway, back to this banner. It has the earth chain 2.0 which is a huge boost to both of the first 5* magicite, and Bartz is top tier in all 6 of the primary magicites if you get his stuff. If you want get really technical, Bartz with Glint + Flare Strike is also one of the strongest non-elemental dps, for the rare times that means anything.

If you already have Ingus's earth chain, or you already have Bartz USB1 (which is still amazing all by itself), this banner is less important.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Now for just a little bit of bragging... (also making myself feel better for going broke on this banner). Cleared Ixion in 14 seconds with the new earth stuff from FF5:

Bartz so OP... makes me even sadder I missed his arcane !

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Did one pull and got Galuf's Earth Chain. That's appreciated since I was missing another good Earth user but it doesn't help at all with the Torment!

Doesn't the earth chain give like +50% attack and also the Earth Field +50% which would make earth hit harder than realm chain? Might be worth! Hoping to get one tomorrow.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Did two YOLO pulls on V... the results were interesting:

1 Galuf LMR and 3x Bartz USB2.

I'm happy I got 3 discos, definitely! But what are the chances all 3 were the SAME item? LoL

Given that I got 3 of them and needed a good atk dagger, I now have a 219 dmg (340 synergy / holy crap) super-slicer-5000 (it's sharp!).

How much of an upgrade is this USB2 compared to USB1?

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Apparently it's a slight downgrade for his main 4 elements (Water/Wind/Fire/Earth) but has the benefit of actually being good for the 2 other elements (Ice and Lightning) so there's that. The 1-hit overflow could be good for the Savage effect of 5* magicites but not too sure how the timing will work out, seems like more of a hassle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user