Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
58:47 Maliris :-D
This post made me actually attempt a 4* magicite. Took me about 90m, but I was able to take out Maliris in 36s. Its still a lot of damage to heal through so not sure if I can do sub 30 until I get and lvl 4* magicite.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This post made me actually attempt a 4* magicite. Took me about 90m, but I was able to take out Maliris in 36s. Its still a lot of damage to heal through so not sure if I can do sub 30 until I get and lvl 4* magicite.

Sinzar reminded me that Rosa's USB has mblink which has turned it into a pretty straightforward fight, I cut Elarra for Rosa so my current lineup is Deuce, Rosa, Ramza, Bartz, and Tidus. Shaved my time down to 48 something as my new best, but don't think I'll get any lower until I can figure out how to solo heal it and swap Yuffie back in.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Whoooooooo! Just did another pull on FF5 banner 1 and pulled Lenna USB and Bartz Glint! Fucking stoked!

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Didn't get Galuf's chain but got Bartz' glint, so not a total loss. Managed to Sub-30 the D280 Torment after tweaks to make it a fire-based team:

Krile: Meltdown / Protectga Song (Dived, BSB2)
Lenna: Curada / Hastega (SSB2)
Galuf: Meteor Crush / Fires Within (No SB)
Bartz: 6* Earth/Fire spell blade / Fire Quadstrike (Dived, Glint, AOSB)
Dorgann: Banishing Strike / Assault Saber (Boost/Faithga SSB)

Magicite: Unicorn Main, Fire Attack focused subs.

Glint feels really awkward TBH - it's good but I was capping damage fairly quick and a turn of do nothing feels bad. Definitely not trying the D??? again as my relics are quite all over the place. Think I'll hold back from crafting another 6* spell blade until I hone my current one more.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they balance the Glint so that the quickcast from it makes up for the lost turn. still isn't as good as either USB, but it's a lot better than it seems at first glance.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Glint is for one of two scenarios:

20'ish second speedruns where you spellblade x2 -> glint -> spellblade x4 -> ASB
or
Bartz is on a Thunder or Ice team (or non-elemental w/ FlareStrike)

You don't use glint in his primary four elements if you have one of his USB's (other than the sub-20 kills with glint/asb)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got all the mote/crystal rewards from the latest D?? Demon Wall boss with:

Onion -- Meltdown, Stoneja -- mUSB
Galuf -- Gaia Rush, Meteor Crush -- CSB
Bartz -- Blastspell Strike, Tremoring Quadstrike -- USB1
Elarra -- Titan, Allegro -- USB
Maria -- Chain Stonega -- BSB

Video: Demon Wall 17 pushbacks

Basically 5 dps for this fight. He ignores all mitigation and deals almost zero damage, so the only healing needed was Elarra's medica every now and then. I ran out of hones at the end or I could have gotten the epeen reward for 18 pushbacks, but not going to hone stuff just for some bonus gil.

I wish Galuf could equip a ranged weapon, because his damage was heavily nerfed due to being in the backrow, but I didn't want to waste time with curing the blind by putting a physical unit in the frontrow.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Glint is for one of two scenarios:

20'ish second speedruns where you spellblade x2 -> glint -> spellblade x4 -> ASB
or
Bartz is on a Thunder or Ice team (or non-elemental w/ FlareStrike)

You don't use glint in his primary four elements if you have one of his USB's (other than the sub-20 kills with glint/asb)

I have the glint but neither USB or his AOSB. Is it good enough to run on its own and dive him (have enwind bsb too)? I dont want to commit any more pulls but it really sounds like i might be missing out on making him a powerhouse if I dont get one of the other relics to pair with it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have the glint but neither USB or his AOSB. Is it good enough to run on its own and dive him (have enwind bsb too)? I dont want to commit any more pulls but it really sounds like i might be missing out on making him a powerhouse if I dont get one of the other relics to pair with it.

whatever sinzar is about to say is wrong

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Kind of hard to say to dive or not with only glint and one of his bsb's. Suppose it depends how much you need more phys dps in the primary 6 elements. He should easily cap damage with his glint (especially with a chain) and he has the good doublecast dive, but you're going to run into the issue of building 2-3 soulgauges with nothing to really spend it on because re-casting the glint early does nothing.

It's kind of an investment because the glint is rank based, so you need to hone spellblades to rank 4 or 5 for maximum power, and other than Bartz, there's like one or two good spellbladers so it would really be all that honing just for him... with only the glint. As good as Bartz is, with only the glint, I don't know that you should go all in for his dive and honing skills.

If you got one of his USB's or the ASB though... absolutely dive him.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Dammit I am going to have to try another pull then, or check for reoccurance. I need help in every element except wind/dark and plugging Bartz in for every team makes sense. I already pulled Galufs chain too so risk is high.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Our discord raid group has an opening for a 4th member. Two conditions

A: You *have* to bring wall, that is non-negotiable. Tyro USB3 optimal, especially with his LMR, but we can make a different wall work if necessary.

B: You have to be ready to go when the raid opens with your team already built, we aren't waiting around. Thursday raids don't really matter but we generally have our comp for Sunday raids worked out a day in advance so you just have to ask in discord.

I'm sure Sinzar will expound on some important details I left out but that's the core of it. Talking about the forum discord server obviously.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Our discord raid group has an opening for a 4th member. Two conditions

A: You *have* to bring wall, that is non-negotiable. Tyro USB3 optimal, especially with his LMR, but we can make a different wall work if necessary.

B: You have to be ready to go when the raid opens with your team already built, we aren't waiting around. Thursday raids don't really matter but we generally have our comp for Sunday raids worked out a day in advance so you just have to ask in discord.

I'm sure Sinzar will expound on some important details I left out but that's the core of it. Talking about the forum discord server obviously.

bish, i was raiding with the Discord crew before you even downloaded the game :p too demanding!

YOU bring wall =p

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah i didn't get it either =/

for real tho, i had fun doing raids with the Discord crew back when i was doing them. fell out of the habit last time i got sick. Sunday nights are a bad night for me, tho, i usually only get weekends with my girlfriend. but tomorrow she's working, so i could swing it. i'll meet up with you guys a little early in Discord if i'm around.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
hmph got enough mythril for another pull but didn’t manage to get galuf. Not meant to be for now. Managed to get all the rewards for Demon wall using a lightning based team:

Lightning: life siphon/thundering quad strike - usb/bsb2
Laguna: spark offering / tempest snipe - imperil lightning bsb
Shantotto: sudden thunder / hell thunder - csb
Ashe: chain thundaga / valia - usb/bsb
Deuce: ultra cure / hastega - bsb

Magicite: unicorn, lightning focused

Ashe usb dived is nuts, at peak (max chain) it’s 9999x8 + ~6000x6 which is more than an osb per use.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Doesn't the earth chain give like +50% attack and also the Earth Field +50% which would make earth hit harder than realm chain? Might be worth! Hoping to get one tomorrow.
So finally got some time to work on the FF5 torment.

I went with Galuf's imperil fire BSB instead of his earth CBS, I also used no boostgas of any sort.

Imperil fire was the first thing Galuf did using Mako Might RM and basically acted as my boostga. I also activated realm chain on turn 1.

That got Bartz and Krile pretty much hitting damage cap on their turn 1 Meltdown/Blast Strike. So no earth chain needed.

I think my first turn for sub 30 was Galuf/Realm Chain, Gilgamesh/Banishing Strike, Lenna/Hastega, Krile/Meltdown, Bartz/Blast Strike. 6* abilities are the key here, you need 6 uses for sub 30.

It really helped having two dispels since Galuf also had Dispel. Otherwise your dispeller will have a tough time casting his Soul Break.

I got 50% on the hardest one and had a slower first turn since I added Protega and Bard Shellga. I didn't use then in the sub 30 but I think you need Lenna USB2/Last Stand if you do that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Who the fuck is Nabaat and why did i just waste 25 mithril to get his useless SSB

I think it's a she.

Not totally sure tho.

Dungeon Update Lucky Draws are pretty bad anymore, with a huge part of the pool being SSBs. Isn't going to stop me from pulling, tho, brb...

...aaaaand that was a bad idea hahaha. Tho this would have been an amazing pull a year and a half ago -- just nabbed OG Shout and Orlandeau's BSB. Both dupes for me at this point. I guess I can at least reforge them now, and they'll be decent with realm synergy.

Everyone else should probably just use yimmien and myself as a warning and not pull.