Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Molten Core Raider
3d 20h 32m
Reactions
193 5 0 0
I have to hoard up a big stockpile so I can blow it all on the FF8 banner in 4 weeks, so no lucky draw pulls for me.

Chris

Trakanon Raider
2d 15h 9m
Reactions
998 408 0 0
Who the fuck is Nabaat and why did i just waste 25 mithril to get his useless SSB
She is the leader of PSICOM in FF13. Barthandelus kills her before your first fight with him, typical FF13 thing to not have you fight an antagonist.

She is a dark mage, pairs well with Raines if you have her imperil dark stuff.

Last edited:

Mures

Molten Core Raider
17h 32m
Reactions
478 36 0 0
Well worth the 25 mythril for me, got some worthless character's bsb, Rydia and Pecil lmr and Barbariccia usb, a mage dagger with +wind damage.

Sinzar

Molten Core Raider
3d 20h 32m
Reactions
193 5 0 0
Zodiark is serious business. I mastered the D280 in 26 seconds using 2 off-realm units with:

Vaan -- Thiefs Revenge, Steal Power -- BSB
Ashe -- Valigarmanda, Dispel -- BSB
Palom -- Chain Thundaja, Chain Thundaga -- USB
Garnet -- Curaja, Allegro -- CSB
Larsa -- Curada, Hastega -- BSB

Video: Zodiark D280 in 26 seconds

Larsa died really early, so it was mostly done without heals. Almost wiped at the end but I beat it with one person alive for the extra lols.

Bought Chain Thundaja and Vortex (Voltech.... lol) and honed them to r4

Healthfood

Knight of the Realm
7h 26m
Reactions
15 0 0 0
Ashe USB more or less solo-ed this one with R4 Voltech (hah). Ran double healers with Larsa + Panelo, while Vaan did some debuff stuff and thief's raid (probably more damage using an element skill due to weakness) but was mostly inconsequential apart from self healing so healers could cure others.

Chris

Trakanon Raider
2d 15h 9m
Reactions
998 408 0 0
Did the D280 in 50 seconds, ill be pulling tomorrow to get some FF12 DPS items.

Vaan: Steal Power/Magic Breakdown/BSB. Keeps the boss debuffed and overwrites Brave and Faith.

Reks: Protega/6* Spellblade/BSB (haste and attack boostga). Mako Might RM.

Basch: Banishing Strike/Assault Sabre/BSB (en-Holy).

Larsa: Shellga/Curada/BSB - Legend Dive (w cast White).

Balthier: Ruby Spark/BSB. Just DPS, could have anything here, such as Ashe.

Magicite: Mom Bomb contributes to realm chain and was hitting damage cap for me, the buff helps Balthier's fire DPS and possibly Reks if he uses fire too. Also had the dampen dark one inherited with dampen dark and dark resist accessories, the promised Incubus Darkja rape was pretty tame through that.

On the D240 I skipped the damage immune phase, that's probably something to aim for to sub 30 the D280.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
7d 15h 5m
Reactions
4,222 1,833 0 0
God damnit

Almost decided not to pull on this FF12 banner, but I'm going to need a bit of help on the Torment. So I spent 50 of my 69 mythril stash and got...

2x Gabranth BSB

Fml lol

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
7d 15h 5m
Reactions
4,222 1,833 0 0
God damnit

Almost decided not to pull on this FF12 banner, but I'm going to need a bit of help on the Torment. So I spent 50 of my 69 mythril stash and got...

2x Gabranth BSB

Fml lol
Pulled again... Fran BSB x2.

FML x2

And I already had her first BSB, which is better than this one (Hyper Break vs. Full Break on entry)

Last edited:

Chris

Trakanon Raider
2d 15h 9m
Reactions
998 408 0 0
My second pull was Basch USB which helped me get the sub 30. Not done the hardest difficulty yet due to not having much URL time but I got 45% on my first try so it's doable for me to get the 50% which I'm happy with for now.

Key to sub 30 on the middle difficulty is casting realm chain on turn one and having some of your dps also start on turn 1, this has been true for all three for me.

I also managed to skip BOTH immune phases by unloading SBs at 50%, this was Ashe OSB under enlightning from her LMR and Basch USB medium boostga, Balthier BSB and Vaan BSB - so all old DPS stuff.

Multihit abilities are also really important, Voltech was capping from the start without a 4* dive and Burning Snipe(machinist fire 6 hit)/Soul Fire(thief fire 4 hit) crept towards capping with realm chain and Balthier Legend Dive proccing imperil fire. Basch had no fire dps so he just did Assault Strike (5 hit knight) which was fine.