Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It seems to be popular in the sub-30 runs, but I don't see it on many of the "regular" clears of 40-70 seconds. I'm not entirely sure I'm going for Tyro yet... gonna keep reading opinions on various forums before I decide. I'm way too indecisive with this kind of stuff :(

Chris

Potato del Grande
It seems to be popular in the sub-30 runs, but I don't see it on many of the "regular" clears of 40-70 seconds. I'm not entirely sure I'm going for Tyro yet... gonna keep reading opinions on various forums before I decide. I'm way too indecisive with this kind of stuff :(
I've heard "Slot Saver Meta" mentioned in relation to Neo-Torments, where you can bring more DPS if one character can use a SB to apply multiple buffs.

For example in my 5* Earth Magic Magicite clear I had Shellga on Maria, if another character could have handled that, then I could give her a second earth spell and get more doublecasts from her USB.

Tyro USB3 is the ultimate Slot Saver since it's four buffs and Tyro can bring other utility like Dispel or Stat Breaks.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like I talked myself into Tyro usb3 for magicite fights.

I approve. I’m sick of kicking scrubs who can’t read MP messages.

I’ll be taking OK USB 2 (his magic based one). I spent well over 1k Mythril Chasing it and failed hard so I’ll just P2W it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i hadn't mentioned it yet any of my posts about USB select, but... well, the last couple days i spent working on my 4* magicite teams for the first 6 elements and have managed to sub-30 all of them. my Siren and Hades teams are severely lacking, tho.... particularly my Hades team is awful, and despite having a ton of holy tech, none of it puts out very much damage, and i have thus far only been able to clear Hades twice...

so, now i'm pretty sure i'm going to get Orlandeau's USB from the select banner.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
One thing I would say about that is if you can already clear Siren/Hades (even if it's tedious), then Orlandeau USB is a bad pick. The next time Holy or Dark is relevant is not for the next 6-8 months when we get the 5* dark/holy magicite, and I haven't seen Orlandeau USB hardly at all in those clears. It's just too dated to hold up to 6 more months of power creep.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I would say about that is if you can already clear Siren/Hades (even if it's tedious), then Orlandeau USB is a bad pick. The next time Holy or Dark is relevant is not for the next 6-8 months when we get the 5* dark/holy magicite, and I haven't seen Orlandeau USB hardly at all in those clears. It's just too dated to hold up to 6 more months of power creep.

Yeah I can't even reproduce my Hades clears, tho Siren is consistent but tedious. I don't think more Holy Magicite grinding will even help Hades. Tho I've got a ton of Holy tech, maybe I just need to put the pieces together better... When I get back home later I'll lay out everything I have for Hades and see if we can figure something out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Like I don't even understand..... a pool of every relic in the game.... and I pull 2x of the same 6*

pic.jpg

Larsa was dupe, Galuf BSB is the fire one, and he's a pure earth unit these days.... Locke USB is great, and I have his chain, so it's doubly great..... but seriously... 2 of them..... and it's not even a +element weapon.

Oh well, I saw tons of people post stuff like 1/11 dupe on their USB dream pull, so getting a wonderful relic to go with his chain is really great in any case.

Seriously though.... what are the odds haha

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Been a shitty fest for me. All the pulls (including realm draws) have been dupes or lmr, including the dream selects. Only consolation is I finally get Bartz usb1 and OK lmr, from the select.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got Mog USB1 from the 11-pull portion of USB select. pretty damn happy with that, i'm a total Mog fanboy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I went with Tyro USB3. It gives some flexibility in team building for magicite fights, and the lightning magicite last month were a major headache to clear. Anything to make future magicite easier is worth the 30$ it cost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah my pull was terrible. 1 / 11 dupe Rydia BSB. I didn’t have high hopes though and only did it for Onion Knight’s magic usb from the pick.

Fest was awful for me. I only pulled on banner 5 hoping for a chain. I went 5 / 33 with two dupes, two LMRs and Shantoto’s ASB (I don’t care for ASBs). But my free dailies have been nuts. Since they changed the rates I’ve pulled Kuja BSB, Rem SSB, Gilgamesh usb1, Xezat usb and Desch usb.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I went with Tyro USB3. It gives some flexibility in team building for magicite fights, and the lightning magicite last month were a major headache to clear. Anything to make future magicite easier is worth the 30$ it cost.
This is tugging at my soul LoL.... I already have Tyro's LMR so it feels like this is the -duh- pick for me too, but, even above all that... debating the real life implication of all this... I'm basically buying a $29.99 pay-to-win item that I don't even know if it's NEEDED.

This is a hard choice my FFRKbros... DENA is really making this difficult for me LoL... Gonna sit on this Dream Relic draw and ponder shit for a bit.

pharmakos pharmakos Pharm, help! Gimme a kick in the lady-nads and talk me out of this madness! Haha~

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos Pharm, help! Gimme a kick in the lady-nads and talk me out of this madness! Haha~

You just bought a PS4 yo :p

But I'm not one to talk, I am quite poor and dropped the money for the select... Haven't picked my relic yet, tho.

Have you beaten 5* Lightning Magicite? If not, do you think God Wall would put you over the edge and help you beat it?

You've got all the 4* Magicite down, right? How have you been doing on Torments?

If the money isn't going to actually help you clear any content that you aren't already clearing, then for sure don't pull. If it's actually going to put you over the edge of beating content, then maybe go for it?

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Tyro USB3 is basically the best complementary SB for any gen-2 chain, since it gives mitigation + haste while the gen2 chain will supply the damage boost. Tyro with his LMR will allow you to insta cast both wall and the RW, while having the skill set to fit into any sub role, including damage.

Interestingly, giving him spells if you have quicken (like allegro) let’s him get SB faster by using damaging spells/abilities which hit weakness. If you have his USB1 it’s basically a cheap aoe 2k heal with a potentially useful astra/Hastega. Only problem with tyro is that he can’t be used in torment...

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Torment requires 5 in realm characters for the easiest version of the boss and you get infinite normal wall for free, so it's not the best idea. Technically you can take him though.

Ask Sinzar about how he takes the same 2 offrealm units to every single torment.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
well that and you get a free wall in torment, so unless you really want haste + Shellga/protectga probably better options available.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Trying to get back into the game, but have no idea how to really start on difficult content, as I'm realllly behind. I'm still doing the first set of Magicites. Is there stuff I should be looking for?