Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Actually, the list gets... weird.

Minwu Ultra (and LMR)
Arc BSB and PBlink SSb (MBlink SSB also)
Relm BSB
Aerith BSB1
Selphie BSB
Eiko BSB
Yuna USB and BSB
Aphmau USB
Penelo BSB
Larsa BSB
Vanille BSB
Y'shtola USB, BSB, and LMR (and LD)
Ovelia BSB and MBlink SSB
Alma USB and SSB
Rem OSB (wat)
Deuce BSB

Guess I could go Aphmau, OK MUSB, Maria, and Emperor or Rinoa. Last slot for another healer or last slot for an entrust bot?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Do you have any legend dived mages? Just sticking a legend dived mage with Meltdown should give you more benefit than an entrust battery on that encounter, even if you're not using a magic buffer (obviously better if you are using magic buffs of course, like Deuce BSB).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
None of my mages are dived yet :(

I can dive emp, maria, or Rinoa immediately...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Maria with BSB (dived) solo carried my dps for my first hydra clears, she was a primary dps on my ixion clears until I got the phys earth chain (swapped to phys team after that), and Maria is also the primary dps for my behemoth king clears (and I still have nothing for her except BSB, which you can get in the library for free).

She's a safe investment, but with that being said, I never really use her for normal events outside of those 3 magicite battles.

Rinoa is more globally useful as a generic dived mage, especially if you have her glint or dualcast LMR. Emperor has a terrible dive and super niche relics, don't dive him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maria with BSB (dived) solo carried my dps for my first hydra clears, she was a primary dps on my ixion clears until I got the phys earth chain (swapped to phys team after that), and Maria is also the primary dps for my behemoth king clears (and I still have nothing for her except BSB, which you can get in the library for free).

She's a safe investment, but with that being said, I never really use her for normal events outside of those 3 magicite battles.

Rinoa is more globally useful as a generic dived mage, especially if you have her glint or dualcast LMR. Emperor has a terrible dive and super niche relics, don't dive him.
Maria it is!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
well, that helped a ton...
down to a sub 45 second clear.
111944B3-B690-456D-8B5A-68EBB6AB2771.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Minwu Ultra (and LMR)

His healing one or his DPS one? I pulled his healing one a month or two ago and he's been my #1 white mage ever since. Instant cast with bubble and HP stock is just so good. That's the second best WHM USB as far as raw healing goes (doesn't beat regenega from Elarra).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Maria is a beast. That has to be the best mage BSB in the game.

Farming Geosgaeno is a nightmare, got 3 kills now but I need 8 since I want a dampen version and a physical defence version.

Haven't tried Famfrit yet, not liking my chances without phyical lightning chain. Need 8 of that too.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have Maria BSB and have never used it, lol. Got it after I already had all the content it's appropriate for on farm via other means.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Screenshot_2018-10-15-19-35-12.png

Famfrit gimp team clear/mastery at about 45 seconds.

Orlandeau OSB
Lightning USB/Glint then BSB2 when out of hones
Tyro USB3 (Godwall)
Rosa USB
Shantotto CSB/USB

Shantotto actually does 2000x10 at max chain.

MBlink makes it fairly easy though I had some tight margins on survival a few times and blinked the AoE silence by a fluke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I killed both water magicite the one time each, but haven't gone back to farm them. I gotta do that.... but I guess I still have 3-4 more weeks until the next magicite, so no real rush.

I don't like farming 5* magicite. Even Geosgaeno, who I crush with my stacked team, is still a pain in the ass.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 179266

Famfrit gimp team clear/mastery at about 45 seconds.

Orlandeau OSB
Lightning USB/Glint then BSB2 when out of hones
Tyro USB3 (Godwall)
Rosa USB
Shantotto CSB/USB

Shantotto actually does 2000x10 at max chain.

MBlink makes it fairly easy though I had some tight margins on survival a few times and blinked the AoE silence by a fluke.

that's a gimp team?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
that's a gimp team?
Yeah the only character there that should be on a physical lightning team is Lightning and she's not that impressive really.

The rest are not on the majority of clears: Shantotto is the wrong damage type, Orlandeau is primarily the wrong element, Ellara/Aerith are the top tier healers. Tyro is using Healing Grimoire with his extra SB bars.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
pic.jpg

Got him down to sub-30. Finished farming up four copies of that one. Same team as my first kill, I just adjusted the order I used certain skills to better optimize damage, and I also fed Quetz some old thunder magicite to level him more, so now he always breaks savage when he pops in.