Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks! With that pull I am now able to beat Shiva. I spent most of my mithril on fest banner 3 and got most of the fire stuff there to go with my Locke awakening and Noctis awakening and arcane overstrike. It was pretty hard not having Ifrit, but I can beat her in around 32 seconds.

• 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Geosgaeno down, last of the regular elements for me and caused the most fits. Now just Ark, deathgaze, and Lakshmi.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Those three seem to have the highest damage mitigation of all the 5* magicites, especially when in enrage mode (or whatever its called). Good luck Serum!

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
giphy.gif

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
For prioritization. I assumed element boost would have been better, but I read recently main stat first.

Chris

Potato del Grande
For prioritization. I assumed element boost would have been better, but I read recently main stat first.
I max main stat then element boost, but I can't remember why. Probably because main stat boosts all elements.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
When Magia was new, I read on reddit that people (I guess jp players) crunched numbers and your damage is better if you go 100atk 1holy vs. 50atk 50holy or 1atk 100holy (for a physical holy person like Orlandeauaueua for example) if you only have, say 101 points to play with.

I'm just trusting others though :)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Paying the 3-3-3 cost for the Magia boost on 6* mote record boards is a great bang-for-the-buck investment, speaking of Magia.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yay, Ark down last night. Lakshmi was really easy with sephiroth aosb and usb2.0 and the magicite helped tackle the two dark magicite.

• 2Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quarentine has been great for wasting time on these dumb fights. I got Titan down, and 6 Odin's as well. I don't have enough just yet to tackle the other 6 star magicites. I might be able to do Valefor as my Squall has his Sync, awakening, and arcane overstrike, and Laguna has his awakening, glint+, and AOSB.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Quarentine has been great for wasting time on these dumb fights. I got Titan down, and 6 Odin's as well. I don't have enough just yet to tackle the other 6 star magicites. I might be able to do Valefor as my Squall has his Sync, awakening, and arcane overstrike, and Laguna has his awakening, glint+, and AOSB.
Well done!

I'm a bit frustrated, I got a theoretical Ramuh kill with Rinoa Sync and an actual Ifrit kill I can't replicate with Tidus Sync.

I think for stress free kills you need both the Sync and Awakening as just one won't last the whole fight.

I like my chances at Shiva since I have Terra/Vivi Awakenings and you can buy their Glints, but with only a lv50 Ifrit it's probably not going to be good.

I'll just have to be content at my x4 Titan and x4 Leviathan kills for now.

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well done!

I'm a bit frustrated, I got a theoretical Ramuh kill with Rinoa Sync and an actual Ifrit kill I can't replicate with Tidus Sync.

I think for stress free kills you need both the Sync and Awakening as just one won't last the whole fight.

I like my chances at Shiva since I have Terra/Vivi Awakenings and you can buy their Glints, but with only a lv50 Ifrit it's probably not going to be good.

I'll just have to be content at my x4 Titan and x4 Leviathan kills for now.

Yeah you really need almost complete characters. Or at least one really tricked out character, and a couple good enough ones to help out.

I have Tidus sync and AOSB, Paine chain and AASB, and thats about it for water physical. I have Linafreyas sync, Strago chain, and Onion Knights AASB. So close but not enough for either as I don't have enough +element stacking.

Its really funny how good the 20 hit AOSBs can be now.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah you really need almost complete characters. Or at least one really tricked out character, and a couple good enough ones to help out.

I have Tidus sync and AOSB, Paine chain and AASB, and thats about it for water physical. I have Linafreyas sync, Strago chain, and Onion Knights AASB. So close but not enough for either as I don't have enough +element stacking.

Its really funny how good the 20 hit AOSBs can be now.
Got a stable Ifrit kill and completed the magicite.

Bought Tidus' glint after finding a good interaction with it: You can use a start with en-water RM, then the Glint, then the USB to get 3 stacks of en-Water for only 3 SB bars. That made P1 more stable for me due to increased DPS.

Your Tidus and Paine stuff may be enough if you have a 3rd water DPS, like Bartz.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Seifer's Dark Chain from the elemental banners so got my last Odin down. I've always been pretty stacked for Physical Dark but could do fuck all with it without a chain.

Screenshot_20200512-222927_FFRK.jpg

Got a lv2 chain for each element now, only took 2 years though the drop rate is probably higher now.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Going through the last 5* Magicires I have to beat... And holy fuck Syldra is a beast... Squall Sync and Celes Awakening (and just about everything else I'd need) and it's still a pain in the ass

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I know I had a clean kill on Syldra, but after going back for the mission this week; I forgot how I did it exactly. Its just a lot of damage, I guess one of those aoes is health % based and I'm burning it too fast. I've got a good setup for it as well Fran imperil and awakening, Aerith, Shelke, Laguna chain/imperil, and Squall awakening. The bonus effect from Fran's awakening happens to be a dispel and lines up nicely with the 2nd buff. The fight only lasts 18-20s.