Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So for the base elements I haven't attempted Geosgaeno, Quetzacoatl, and the two earth magicite, but after seeing how recommended Madeen is I jumped to him because I have sick dark mage relics. I have Golbez with 2.0 chain/usb, Cloud of Darkness AOSB/OSB(her AOSB includes a radiant shield), Cid Raines AOSB/OSB, that Elarra, and Shelke are what I went with and I also have Emperor w/ AOSB, Kefka w/ AOSB/USB, and I have a dark magic dagger artifact so I could even turn Sephiroth w/AOSB into a dark mage if I wanted.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Elemental and Realm banners are refreshing on Wednesday, so I know what I am doing with the next 390 mithril I earn.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
There is something amazingly satisfying about watching a good autoclear team, especially on PC.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
couldn't decide between FF8 banner or finishing 15mythril banners

went with FF8. 1/11 Sync. first Sync. whoo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Screenshot_20200420-121410_FFRK.jpg

I can't believe what I just accomplished today... wtf.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I managed to pull Lunafreya's sync from the updated elemental and realm banners.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had a 7 disco from the ice banner, was jaw-dropping.

Still don't have a physical ice chain though.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Ifrit down:

Rikku - Chain + Enwater BSB + Imperil water USB
Bartz - Water BSB - Awakening - OSB
Ellara - USB - Awakening
Tyro - Godwall USB - Astra USB - Awakening
Tidus - Enwater BSB - Sync - OSB - AOSB

Unequip multicast RMs. Most wipes were a double, triple or quadruple cast pushing phases early or killing too many pillars.

Phase 1 kill the pillars then Chain + Enwater everyone to DPS boss with Bartz casting Awakening next and Tyro casting Leviathan Magicite.

Phase 2 Tyro casts Astra ASAP, refresh Chain the everyone kills a pillar with their Enwater. Ellara/Tyro can use Awakenings here when you are ready. Tidus uses Sync with Tyro using Levithan again with it.

Phase 3 again refresh chain then everyone kills a pillar with their Enwater, I had Tidus use his USB here as double cast under Sync can fuck you up if he kills two pillars or hurts the boss enough to move to the next phase.

As Sync wears off I used OSBs to clear rage then AOSB when I could (I had Bartz AOSB too but he got berzerked a second before using it lol). Rikku used her USB, Tyro used Fabula Mage x2. I've got this far a few times in past weeks so don't know how stable the clear is.

Everyone except Rikku had max Record Board including HP. I didn't realise that Rikku has a unique ability, that ability would be great on this boss xD

If I can clear Ifrit 3 more times and buy Terra and Vivi Glints I can probably take Shiva. Don't think I take Ramuh though.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Unequip multicast RMs.
This is the kind of terrible game design decisions that plague the current end-game. That and the bullshit elemental diffusion mechanic of 6* fights. It's why I've 99.9% quit the game. Still doing logins.... but that's going to end soon too as I uninstall completely. Game's just not fun anymore because end-game fights are absolutely 100% not fun in the least amount, not even a little bit, and everything else other than endgame fights are faceroll and give no satisfaction.

Ranting aside, congrats Chris! Don't mean to rain on your parade haha, so big thumbs up for winning :)

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Got Ifrit down:

Rikku - Chain + Enwater BSB + Imperil water USB
Bartz - Water BSB - Awakening - OSB
Ellara - USB - Awakening
Tyro - Godwall USB - Astra USB - Awakening
Tidus - Enwater BSB - Sync - OSB - AOSB

Unequip multicast RMs. Most wipes were a double, triple or quadruple cast pushing phases early or killing too many pillars.

Phase 1 kill the pillars then Chain + Enwater everyone to DPS boss with Bartz casting Awakening next and Tyro casting Leviathan Magicite.

Phase 2 Tyro casts Astra ASAP, refresh Chain the everyone kills a pillar with their Enwater. Ellara/Tyro can use Awakenings here when you are ready. Tidus uses Sync with Tyro using Levithan again with it.

Phase 3 again refresh chain then everyone kills a pillar with their Enwater, I had Tidus use his USB here as double cast under Sync can fuck you up if he kills two pillars or hurts the boss enough to move to the next phase.

As Sync wears off I used OSBs to clear rage then AOSB when I could (I had Bartz AOSB too but he got berzerked a second before using it lol). Rikku used her USB, Tyro used Fabula Mage x2. I've got this far a few times in past weeks so don't know how stable the clear is.

Everyone except Rikku had max Record Board including HP. I didn't realise that Rikku has a unique ability, that ability would be great on this boss xD

If I can clear Ifrit 3 more times and buy Terra and Vivi Glints I can probably take Shiva. Don't think I take Ramuh though.

Thats like a 2011ish EQ strat.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So it looks like they finally added a login for iOS that isn’t the buggy as fuck Game Center and I was able to get my account again from my old ass iPad. Haven’t played in 1-2 years now and now have no idea what I should be focusing on. I think last I played I did that set of nightmare stuff? The magicite stuff had recently come out and I was too shitty to do those so I haven’t touched that yet. I’m sitting on 215 mythril right now and 6 tickets(?) it looks. Have all the realm and elemental draws available at the first-time price (though I thought I did cheap realm draws before a while back, do they just do those every now and then?) and not sure where to spend all this mythril. Has power creep been super high? There a decent way to figure out if my good items from before are better used for this rainbow shit now?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So it looks like they finally added a login for iOS that isn’t the buggy as fuck Game Center and I was able to get my account again from my old ass iPad. Haven’t played in 1-2 years now and now have no idea what I should be focusing on. I think last I played I did that set of nightmare stuff? The magicite stuff had recently come out and I was too shitty to do those so I haven’t touched that yet. I’m sitting on 215 mythril right now and 6 tickets(?) it looks. Have all the realm and elemental draws available at the first-time price (though I thought I did cheap realm draws before a while back, do they just do those every now and then?) and not sure where to spend all this mythril. Has power creep been super high? There a decent way to figure out if my good items from before are better used for this rainbow shit now?
They just refreshed the 15 mithril draws, do all of those first!

Ignore Gavinmad, game is great.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Powercreep would be real from 1-2 years for sure. Awakenings are to ultras what ultras used to be to bursts and now there is a new end all, sync. So after you get a bunch of awakening relics it makes 5* magicite manageable for someone who normally autoclears through events.