Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even on the 5th stage my Rydia and Aerith could auto-battle melee the mobs down. It's retarded easy. On the Terra drop stage now.

Edit: Terra is mine!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just cleared the entire thing; 2 shot the last boss with Terra and Aer. Pretty easy. Back to the farm

note - I got a "major" black orb! (5 star) Useless at this point but hey!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't think synergy does anything for stats other than HP. So it shouldn't matter much swapping Rydia out for FF4 stuff. Terra in FF4 synergy gear would still probably be better.

Although, please correct me if I'm wrong here.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong. HP is just the only thing that shows up on the dungeon screen.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That is wrong. All stats get an increase of "+10 levels" for character synergy. Weapons/Armor (and Accessories?) give a synergy based on their current level (high level means better synergy/+more-stats). So a level 30 Rydia would be inferior to a level 25 Terra if they had the same gear.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Something I didn't know: When buying Relic draws, the banner you click matters. If you click the Aerith banner, you get increases odds on her staff but nothing else. If you click on the banner for Cloud, Kain, Wakka and Rydia, those are the only relics with increased odds.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. It's pretty lame. I was hoping now was a good time to do pulls based on the events overlapping but I guess not. I should have enough for another 11 pull when Celes hits. She was one of my favorites from 6 so I'll take her over Cloud.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Its not screwing really, its giving people options and actually has a higher % relic rate then normal relic rates. The MAJOR fuck you is the fact they don't make this clear.....honestly I dumped abit of cash early in on this and was nerd raging that I never got one god damn cloud relic and 3 fucking judgment staves. Had I known....so yes definitely screwing them for not making it public knowledge but the option is actually good.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. It's pretty lame. I was hoping now was a good time to do pulls based on the events overlapping but I guess not. I should have enough for another 11 pull when Celes hits. She was one of my favorites from 6 so I'll take her over Cloud.
Its actually the best time to do pulls since the game has went global. The % chance at relics on the middle banner is almost double what it is normally and it has a lot of options opposed to 1 "special" and the rest generic so abit less of a chance of getting a few of the less desirable ones. I pulled 3 the day it came out and I had a 2 relic and then 3 relic pull.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Oh that's a tough decision for me now then. Terra's sword has +atk and +magic on it. If I'm going to use her, that makes it a very attractive option to shoot for.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just downloaded this last night. aerith event ends in a few hours. scrambling to unlock her with level 9 characters.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It may seem counter-intuitive, but buy the cheap 2* gear first. It will help your farming immensely.
This is true!

The 2* is synergistic with the Aerith event and so it gets a bonus to help your characters. She's not SO far into the event to make it hard. Keep running easy a few times and you should be able to do it relatively easy.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Terra event was really easy. My characters are all in their 40's though with 3 - 5 star gear so I really over leveled it. But it was very easy.