Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
whoops i didn't mean Planet Protector, i meant Lunatic High. chemo meds got me loopy.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agreed on the Hojo fight, pharmakos. Took me forever. Eventually using backrow tyro on tauntaliate was what helped master it.

As for the 35% party atk boost, yeah that is huge if you don't have native shout. I crutch pretty hard on tifa's burning arrow for my physical party.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that sounds fun, you should record a video of it
smile.png

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did a 3 pull on the XII event, got Basch's shield, Penelo's group atk/heal, and the native 5* sword. Pretty stoked about both the synergy and effects.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
That's one of the best 3 pulls ever.

I have Leon's Golden Armor and my XII synergy is decent so I didn't feel compelled to roll on this banner. I'm sitting on 260 Mythril and my current plan is a pull or two on the VIII banner. Squall's BSB would be great but I just want any physical weapon for synergy. I might do a pull or two on the III event but only if I struggle on the Ultimates. Definitely a pull or two on the IX event since Banner 2 is amazing and I would love Beatrix's SSB. The recent celebration and Tactics were so good to me that I don't feel I need to save for anything in particular and I can pull for characters I like or realms I'm weaker in.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's one of the best 3 pulls ever.

I have Leon's Golden Armor and my XII synergy is decent so I didn't feel compelled to roll on this banner. I'm sitting on 260 Mythril and my current plan is a pull or two on the VIII banner. Squall's BSB would be great but I just want any physical weapon for synergy. I might do a pull or two on the III event but only if I struggle on the Ultimates. Definitely a pull or two on the IX event since Banner 2 is amazing and I would love Beatrix's SSB. The recent celebration and Tactics were so good to me that I don't feel I need to save for anything in particular and I can pull for characters I like or realms I'm weaker in.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That's the kind of 3-pull Reddit would be drooling over...

With no native shout or Wall, I am still obviously not at your level, Angel. The good news is that with RW Wall, Rose of May, Cleansing Strike, and protectga, physical bosses hit for like 100 dmg. I am doing well enough with a RW SS2/SG and Tifa's 35% party boostga to master the last 3 ultimates with a physical comp, but my mage relics and composition are lacking. I was able to beat ultima buster on the last Nightmare dungeon, but I didn't master it. I need to work on my mage hones. I did pull Vincent's cloak, I have Rinoa's Cardinal, Garnet/Quistis SSB, so I suppose I'm not totally bereft on the caster front as far as relics; it's just the hones that kill me.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Meh pulled Sin's Talon (3 attacks + Boostga) and Auron's old Katana... meh already have enough FFX Synergy before this, including Auron's newer Katana and Brotherhood sword. Better than nothing I guess.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I have Yuffie's Medica, Jecht's Boostga.... I'm missing wall for the native trinity (but hello friend summon!)...

What should I be doing for a melee party?

Yuffie/Jecht/Bartz/White-mage?/Melee?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, something like that for melee party.... for you basically Yuffie + Jecht + your two best characters w/ physical (S)SB relics and access to Lifesiphon + healer.

my A team if i ignore realm synergy and medal requirements is, for example:

Cloud w/ SSB, abilities = (X) Break + Lifesiphon
Sephiroth w/ SSB, (X) Break + Lifesiphon
Squall w/ SSB, (X) Break + Lifesiphon
Ramza w/ Shout, Full Break + Lifesiphon
Healer (in my case i've been playing since almost day one and have Y'shtola w/ her Wall)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got Bartz and PCecil's SSB's... so I think that might be it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yup, that sounds perfect. knight makes a great addition to a team like that, since they can bring stuff like Dispel / Protectga / Shellga on top of their physical duty.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Hojo IS easier than Rufus if you have everything. Since he has more HP though he'll be an issue if you don't have high hones or good SBs.

Seriously Draw Fire/Retaliate (Gilgamesh/Auron/Cyan/Tyro) means no counter attacks and no Combo. That's over half his damage gone. Everything else is light AoE which breakdowns and a medica should cover. Bring two white mages and bounce off the retaliator so you can use dispel and esuna.
This was just not true.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yup, that sounds perfect. knight makes a great addition to a team like that, since they can bring stuff like Dispel / Protectga / Shellga on top of their physical duty.
Bartz/Yuffie/Jecht/Yshtola/PCecil leaves me without a support 5 character, so I end up skipping fullbreak :|

Might need to get a thief up there for support 5* and thief raid.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
oh yeah, missing Full Break sucks. using regular Breaks instead of Breakdowns isn't a huge hit, tho, btw. i clear plenty of Ultimates with Breaks instead of Breakdowns.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
oh yeah, missing Full Break sucks. using regular Breaks instead of Breakdowns isn't a huge hit, tho, btw. i clear plenty of Ultimates with Breaks instead of Breakdowns.
I can swap Faris for PCecil and get a pretty decent 5* support+thief and 4* celerity+dancer setup. Full break plus something else.

Bartz - Tempo Flurry / Life Siphon
Jecht - Temp Flurry / Life Siphon
Yshtola - Shellga / Curaga
Yuffie - Swift Veil / Weak Polka
Faris - Magic Breakdown / Full Break

I'm somehow missing Faris's MC1, and I'm out of the blanks, so I'll beat that nightmare dungeon (hopefully) and get that.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I wouldn't choose Faris as your Support 5 tbh... her defensive stats are REALLY bad, and it makes quite a big difference especially for harder content. Ramza or Sazh would be my preference, or whoever has the current realm synergy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wouldn't choose Faris as your Support 5 tbh... her defensive stats are REALLY bad, and it makes quite a big difference especially for harder content. Ramza or Sazh would be my preference, or whoever has the current realm synergy.
I'll start raising those guys up, thanks.