Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I can make it through this first OSB banner without pulling I'll be golden. It's the only one tempting me and threatening to divert resources :(

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had to pull because it has kain bsb and I love kain. He carried me for a good long time but is pretty outdated now with no bsb. The only dupe would be terras tiara. After chasing shout forever I finally got Cids shout spear a couple weeks ago. I also have sentinel. So shout and wall would definitely be the least desirable.

100 gem pull, shout. Cool, can't complain. 11 pull, another shout and wall. Ok then! Now have 41 mythril, not sure if I try again or not. I know I shouldn't!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragoons are just DPS, don't pull! You'll get DPS as a consolation prize when you go for support/white magic relics.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
The XIV pull is filled to the brim with amazing relics. As for the Cid banner, no idea - Raines's bsb is killer, but I'm not gonna pull for one relic.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
TG Cid = Cid from Final Fantasy Tactics. IDK too many details about the character, but if you pull the right relic for him he is supposed to be pretty broken OP.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh, I dunno anything about the Tactics banner - my bad. Thought you were talking about the Raines banner, which has what's apparently the best bsb in the game, little else.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
TG Cid is the new god of physical DPS with his crazy scaling OSB (Boostable with either Holy or Lightning) that also gives Thunder God status (reduces cast time to 1/3). He also has access to 5x5* physical school abilities, meaning he can hit EVERY weakness, and apparently has the highest attack stat at level 80 (190): Spellblade 5, Combat 5, Celerity 5, Knight 5, Samurai 5, Darkness 4. The banner itself is probably the physical counterpart to FFXIV, but a tier or 2 lower overall even though the OSB is god tier.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh, Orlandu, that makes sense. I guess I had just never heard the name TG Cid for him before.

Sounds like the XIV banner is the one for me, I'm really desperate for mage relics, and this OSB fest really doesn't seem to have a good banner for them, with only one or two scattered around.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah iirc his in-game name in FFT is Cidolphous Orlandeau. Took me a moment as well. TG Cid would be Thunder God Cid

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Against my better judgement I did a 11 pull on phase 1 (hoping for Terra's OSB I guess? I dunno, it was dumb).

Got Refia's BSB, Kain's BSB, and Platinum Sword, so I can do native shout... even though I have OK maxed at 99.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Against my better judgement I did a 11 pull on phase 1 (hoping for Terra's OSB I guess? I dunno, it was dumb).

Got Refia's BSB, Kain's BSB, and Platinum Sword, so I can do native shout... even though I have OK maxed at 99.

Refia and Kain have excellent BSB's to pair with elemental abilities, grats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This OSB fest 3 banner is tempting me to pull. I've saved up 200 mithril, but I want at least 50 for the summoner nightmare banner, and 1-3 pulls for FF14 depending how they go, but there's a whole lot on banner 3 I want.

Vaan and Agrias are two of my A team members, so Vaan's OSB or Agrias's BSB would be nice additions. Maria's BSB is one of the best mage BSB's, so that's a clear winner. Eiko's bsb is among the top for healing bsb, and Ovelia's sbb is a decent medica + magic blink (something I don't have). Celes sword is OP for obvious reasons. The rest would be meh (bartz or arc dupes, and shitty Guy's axe).

If I luck out on FF14 banner tommorow, I think I'll do at least one pull on OSB 3, but I wouldn't be surprised if I go 150 mithril in FF14 and get 3x offbanner trash.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
OSB 3 is a lot of good soulbreaks on great characters. Can't blame anyone for wanting the goodies.

I'm still waiting for Tactics. Even if powercreep has left TG Cid behind before he even arrives, Mustadio's Hyper Break and Machinist looks to be super potent and Agrias with her LM is waifu status.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm at 70 mithril and have no idea what to do... I sort of want to pull on OSB 3 and then maybe try and rustle up some for 14. I'm really just looking to fill out the A-Team and the B-Team.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
14 is the best banner if you are looking for a healer BSB and building a mage team. I have two healer BSB's and keep enough mage relics around to win nightmare dungeons, so for me the banner is undesirable.

OSB3 has a lot of good stuff. Want the best mage BSB in the game? Maria. Want a strong healer BSB (perhaps best-in-game for physical meta)? Eiko. Want that imperil holy/sentinal? Agrias. Want an OSB? Vaan's is one of the weakest OSB, but he has one of the best skillsets in the game so you aren't just getting "DAMAGE!" out of his party slot. Missing blinks? Get an instant-curaga with Physical blink for Arc, or Ovelia's curaga+ magic blink. Still need a runic? Celes SSB, which is also +holy and makes her a knight/spellblade goddess. Bartz En-Wind SB (with +wind on a hat!) and Guy Imperil Earth are the duds on the banner, and it's not long ago that Bartz's hat was a very desirable relic.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I pulled the Eiko BSB last time it was available, and I have Vaan's BSB (so the OSB is pretty complimentary)...

I want to pull on 14 as well, so I think I'll try to get some more mithril before it's gone.

edit: fuck it, OSB3 was up and I pulled... Arc Robe #2, Ovelia's medica+blink, and Bart's cloak... which means I have EVERY bartz's relic available. Not even sad about that.