Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
First of all, do you actually need dark dps for anything right now? (Did you finish farming Siren yet or not is the actual question). If you're done with Siren, ignore Jecht.

If you still need dark dps, so you have anyone better? As you've noticed, Jecht has a really confused set of relics and dive. Most of his dive is for dark, but many of his relics focus on fire instead. It's really dumb, though with the right relics he can still do alright.

If he's the best you have, go for it, but I would personally pass on him, even if you have a lot of his stuff. Most of his newer relics (not yet released on global) are focused on fire, including both of his new LMR, so he's not really a dark character anymore (down the road).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I feel like it's much better suited for MO since you basically need every element represented it seems like based on description.

If any non-regular discord peeps want to team up for S & Gs for this guy, I think it'd be interesting 🤑

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm game to work on him until we get a victory, but the others are less interested in grinding out the epeen only MP bosses :)

If you want to setup a time to get together and beat Kaiser, I'm down, just let me know.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I feel like it's much better suited for MO since you basically need every element represented it seems like based on description.
I'm thinking Meltdown & Vortech but then that's only one DPS.

I wonder, does it resist Non Elemental?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You don't dps kaiser for the first 5 phases. He automatically switches phase after 6 turns, and after he swaps phase 4 times he goes into "final" phase permanently. His final phase is neutral to every element.

If you dps his earlier phases he automatically swaps and full heals when/if you push him to 80%, so the only thing you gain from dpsing early is making him phase change faster than waiting out 6 turns, but it's totally wasted dps because he fulls heals every time until he reaches the last phase.

Turtle for 24 turns, build up max soulgauge on everyone, then unleash when he swaps to final phase permanently (no more healing then)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks I'll try that tactic, I saw that you could do it but I didn't know how viable it was. I guess you can just defend with most characters too, which will help.

Anyone seen the new info from Japan?

*No new difficulties announced which seems odd given that Neo Torment and 5* Magicite must be two months away from being done.

*Like Arcane Overstrike is a more powerful single use OSB, they are adding a more powerful single use USB. They showed the Tidus one which looked like en-water, double sharpshooter, sharpshooter ability boost and infinite sharpshooter hones with a few more buffs too. This seems to be the power creep needed to finish the last torment difficulty.

*Like rubies let you buy 6* abilities, they are adding a currency to buy 8* weapons with one weapon for each weapon type and realm. Looks like they are just stat sticks but have 50 upgrade ranks for your Rosetta stones. There's also some sort of rainbow fragment to let you get upgrade ranks from 3* and 4* gear too, since currently only 5* gear gives a rank. This is good for people like me with inventory slots maxed out and carrying 3 1/2 year old equipment and I need to start getting rid of some of it.

*Some sort of insane grind where lv99 characters get 1 exp per battle to buy elemental/damage upgrades with 100 being the maximum. So if Tidus gets 100 exp he can max out Water to get a water attack/resist boost, another 100 exp and he can max out physical attack/defence boost. You can respec the points but only once every 2 weeks. I guess most characters only need to max out their primary element and damage type for 200 exp. Fuck you Bartz.

*4th Anniversary has the FF9 jump rope minigame :/

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Two weeks later, I still haven't gotten a single 5 or 6 star item from the new daily draw.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has it been two weeks already? I may have missed a day or two, but same, haven't gotten one yet either.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally got Transcendent Ozma with a physical ice team. Power creep has come along nicely. Also got d280 torment thanks to a dived Édgar - his usb + lmr is beastly, basically a pseudo bartz for machinist that covers 2 elements.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Two weeks later, I still haven't gotten a single 5 or 6 star item from the new daily draw.
I got a 5* shared soul break item which gave a character the Life spell, then Kain's LMR that boosts Dragoon abilities. Dragoon is the only ability school I don't use and haven't honed anything in!

You are just going to get a load of crap :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This probably wasn't the best loadout for the D280 FF8 torment, but I won sub30 first try so whatever, it worked:

Selphie -- Curada, Protectga -- SSB
Palom -- Chain Thundaja, Chain Thundaga -- USB
Ultimecia -- Ultra Cure, Hastega -- no soulbreak
Garnet -- Allegro, Shellga -- CSB
Rinoa -- Voltech, Hellthunder -- OSB

Video: Gerogero D280 sub-30

29 second victory... just barely under the timer. I had to cure the silences with Ultimecia, but the other statuses were blocked by unicorn or skipped by burst dps.

Chris

Potato del Grande
FF8 is the "Black Mage" realm I guess, there's five of them! A Spellblade and Machinist too. I can't see this being too hard when every character can use a 6* spell.

Fuck you FF7. Your characters suck. I'm going to say this every Torment as I appreciate each realms unique quirks.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck you FF7. Your characters suck.

McKIlOf.jpg

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So the 3rd level torment is a beat it or get nothing type of thing? Can anyone actually beat the 3rd yet? It's ridiculous... feels like it is content from 2020.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So the 3rd level torment is a beat it or get nothing type of thing? Can anyone actually beat the 3rd yet? It's ridiculous... feels like it is content from 2020.
You get the completion rewards for getting it to 50%, then there's bonus rewards for getting to to 50%, 40%, 30% etc.

I got the first three to 50% so it's doable. I actually have all the best relics for FFT except Ramza's LMR, I'm just being lazy not working on it.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I was ready to go 7 pulls deep chasing the ice chain. First pull:

pic.jpg

The glint was dupe, but squall usb2 is new, and I have basically everything his except the asb, so this pull was a complete jackpot.
Banner is open until Oct 4th, so I'm waiting to see global changes to fest before I decide my next move. If Rinoa usb2 and/or ASB is on festival, I may chase there instead.

Now I have 7/8 element chains. Just missing Wind.

• 1Like