Who did it better?

xm3usry11je41.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I gotta admit, high def cloud with braids and a scowl is absolutely hilarious.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's a shame that they are likely to utterly fail at storytelling and game design.

Going to have to be super disjointed and later bosses much worse than stuff we've seen. Everything looked good so far, but it's all just snippets (for the most part) with no real sense how they're tying it all together.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm trying to wrap my head around just how many "Games" this FF7 remake is going to be.

It's a HUGE game. And they want to flesh out the story.

FFVII Remake Part 69 on the PS7!

That latest trailer got me super interested tho. I was pretty lukewarm on it for a while.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hopefully the Tifa cans dial is being ever so slowly being turnt up. But not so much as to get caught by the purple haired cowz.

tumblr_pszn0dIvXJ1s4fz10_540.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
He puts the neckbeard in the word... um... uhh... neckbeard.

On topic: Game looks absolutely incredible... will purchase regardless of it being a crappy -01 in XX- installment/episode because I'm a FF7 lemming like that! Best game ever made; this will no doubt be a mindblowing experience similar to DQ11 (but possibly even better; idk).

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Again I must just kinda say, if you have not /played/ a MMO esp EQ with @a_skeleton_02 - you are missing out.

It must have been the most amusing few months shareing a guild tag on p99 with him lol

Merrith

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out how many installments they'll make, probably only a few logical end points for episodes. Obviously leaving Midgar is one, right after the death scene is another.

nu_11

spoiling the end of ep1 sheesh
If anything you’re spoiling it. As far as anyone would know it’s just them standing on an bridge. Speaking of... is that really a spoiler? Does that give away any of the plot?

If you’re mad that they spoiled it for you, then be mad at yourself cause you’re the one choosing to look at all the prerelease photos. They’re basically all spoilers.