Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'd be fine with fetch quests if this wasn't Episodic. Just give me the full fucking story start to finish, adding filler to make it episodic is such a slimy cash grab.

But whatevs, no one should be surprised in this day and age, i'll still happily take what I can get. Game looks awesome, my hype levels are soaring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
One subtle interesting thing about this being episodic is that it's the result of Squeenix's hardon for Episodic game content from years back (Hitman's episodes was a result of this) which pretty much fucked them in a lot of areas.

This is a Jim "Fat fucking disgusting pile of shit" Sterling video, but this is what I'm talking about:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
One subtle interesting thing about this being episodic is that it's the result of Squeenix's hardon for Episodic game content from years back (Hitman's episodes was a result of this) which pretty much fucked them in a lot of areas.

This is a Jim "Fat fucking disgusting pile of shit" Sterling video, but this is what I'm talking about:

yea someone needs to dub over his voice

Fadaar

That guy
FU Comcast and my 1TB data cap. Disc version it is.

How much shit do you download? I don't even come close to 1 TB every month but I also live by myself so I guess a house full of leeches streaming all day might do it.

Edit: Ok I lied, I went over 850 GB in January. Rest of the last 6 months are between 400 and 700.

Last edited:

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I figured it was gonna be 80-90gb total, but how big are the save files gonna be, that was my problem with 15 ... 1/2gb save files was like wtf.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I figured it was gonna be 80-90gb total, but how big are the save files gonna be, that was my problem with 15 ... 1/2gb save files was like wtf.
what? word? i'mma have to purge some of my wifes ff15 save files, lulz

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4K graphics for PS4 Pro right? Cutscenes or in-game engine rendered doesn't matter that's going to add up.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Going to have to be a ton of cutscenes for only 14 hours of gameplay (20 with extras)

Siliconemelons

New confirmed leak

FF8 sucks ... JK... everyone already knew that!! FFVIII sucks also if you didn't know!

• 3Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Playststion III was definitely superior to Xbox IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmmm 100 GB... I'm sure that's all due to the massive amount of cut scenes and shit, but good god I'm not looking forward to spending an entire game in Midgard. It was easily the worst part of FFVII for me. Way too fucking drab and gray. However the actual game play looks amazing to me as a good mixture of ATB and full on real time. I just hope they did something to break up the gray monotones a bit.