Final Fantasy VII Remake

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good fucking lord I'm hyped. If I didn't already own a PS4 I would buy a PS4 just for this game and would totally feel worth even if I never touched it again. There better be pre-order collectors packs, I don't care about the price, I will buy one. Fuck yeah!!!

FF7 was THE game I loved growing up...hypeeeeeeeeeee

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
but how will i cry if this happens?

These people are stepping on VERY thin ice if they decide to change anything about this, instead of just upping the graphics/sound quality.
I think they will keep the main story more or less the same, but they will probably rebalance some shit and add some more side quests

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Play it first... I really hope that means pc eventually otherwise there goes $400 for a ps4

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
In b4 honey bee inn removed, as it was triggering certain people
Luckily, Japan has had trannies and crossdressers an otherkin (oh my) for a long time, and I don't think they really care about retards over on our side of the ocean throwing a fit about something. On the other hand, they may just replace it with some weirdo beastiality thing where you dress up as Starfox and give a handy to Duke Nukem. I mean... JAPAN!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It definitely means PC, as Square has been porting stuff fairly consistently now to PC, they seem to get good enough sales and do quick shit jobs which probably don't cost much(and then let Durante fix all their shit for free). But if you look at Lightning Returns for example, it's still not released on PC and it's been like 1.5year? So yeah if you want to play it asap, PS4 it is. Tbh there's a lot of big games coming anyway, so it's not much of a waste of money to buy a PS4. Persona 5, FFXV, FFVII remake, Kingdom Hearts 3, bunch of new Tales Of, lots of jrpgs. And obviously all the other shit.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I can't wait to do that dolphin jump in current gen hardware.

I'm just gonna reload over and over again and bask in how precise the pixels are.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i hated that mother fucking big ass snake in the swamp. black chocobo for the win boyz bet big.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Also hyped, but here's some food for thought: If it's a remake, will they stick with ATB combat or ditch that for the more "current" KH style combat SE has been leaning towards.

Sincerely hope it's the former but either way wouldn't lesson my hype.

Solariss

Golden Squire
I think they're going to stay as true to the original as possible with all the idiots saying a remake will tarnish the original and never live up to it..... anyways, I literally shed tears when the announcement started. I can't believe this is happening.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what are the chances they don't fuck this up by making it anime jappy fagboy hello kitty shit like all the recent final fantasies have been in their art direction?