Final Fantasy VII Remake

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Picked this up on PC on a sale earlier this year, but didn't want to ruin the experience on a lowend PC. This and FF8 were the last FF games I really played the shit of out of back in the day.

Only gone a few chapters in, I'm really not minding the hybrid atb. Hate that I have to load up powertools to rebind a bunch of keys, square is still doing that stupid hardcoded keys shit on PC it seems.

Of course wife walks in right as theres tifa titties and skimpy clothes on the screen in glorious HDR, which required a brief explanation, as it's not my typical gaming fare.

Fadaar

That guy
Picked this up on PC on a sale earlier this year, but didn't want to ruin the experience on a lowend PC. This and FF8 were the last FF games I really played the shit of out of back in the day.

Only gone a few chapters in, I'm really not minding the hybrid atb. Hate that I have to load up powertools to rebind a bunch of keys, square is still doing that stupid hardcoded keys shit on PC it seems.

Of course wife walks in right as theres tifa titties and skimpy clothes on the screen in glorious HDR, which required a brief explanation, as it's not my typical gaming fare.

just show her some 'fan art' and explain that it could be way worse

let me know how the couch feels

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Ask her if she wants to dress up as that character next time you do it. Like offer to get her the blue dress and everything. Back in 2016 or so I remember being a bit enamored by Margot Robbie Harley Quinn (the first movie she was in, before it got played out) and her hot little outfit, and next thing I knew my GF was dressing up as her for Halloween just to get my motor running.

Most women aren't that cool though.

• 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_5818.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steam version is a year old, the monthly popular chart is guaranteed to be mods made in the last month for older games. Aside from Aerosmith doing a NSFW mod every couple months all of the modders moved to newer games.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Half way through intergrade.

Yuffie is great, combat is a huge improvement, looks promising for part 2.

What the fuck is happening to the music though? There's a jazz track at the shipping warehouse that felt like torture.

They ruined Wall Street with new music and seems like they are doubling down on it. Why not remix existing tracks, the Yuffie's theme remix at the start was fine.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I download Intergrade does it import my original save? I just noticed that it was free on PS++ or whatever mid tier I upgraded to.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm part way through replaying this and Aerith/Tifa have a lot of scenes where they touch each other.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm part way through replaying this and Aerith/Tifa have a lot of scenes where they touch each other.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414010002 (Copy).jpg

They really do, every time one of them needs to be helped up or something, the other one does it instead of Cloud. He is barely even present in comparison:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200416203053 (Copy).jpg

Also check out the way they look at each other all the time:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200416203104 (Copy).jpg

Seriously, find someone who looks at you the way Tifa and Aerith look at each other.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200416203115 (Copy).jpg

They have vastly more chemistry than either of them has with Cloud. This has to be by-design, or Square's devs are just totally oblivious.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200416205703 (Copy).jpg

Here they are Eiffel Towering Cloud.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414100137 (Copy).jpg

I'm just kidding, the most action Cloud gets is Aerith grabbing his arm while he disinterestedly looks off into the distance.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200413235527 (Copy).jpg

More of the Mutual Admiration Society

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414125201 (Copy).jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414125050 (Copy).jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414125040 (Copy).jpg

000000-1.png

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414121058 (Copy).jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414094029 (Copy).jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE_20200414115956 (Copy).jpg

Seriously though, either the idea is they're gonna shack up later in the trilogy, or the devs want people to think they are, or the devs are just totally oblivious.