Final Fantasy VII Remake

Chris

Potato del Grande
I actually think that cloning the old battle system would be a big negative for the game.

I want to relive the story line and setting I loved in HD 3D and voice acted, having a new game to play through while doing it would be great (as long as it's good).

Citz

Silver Squire
It looks like they are using the same engine as FFXV (not talking about combat here).

Xalara

Golden Squire
That would make sense, making a videogame engine costs a lot of money. I am quite happy they seem to be modernizing the gameplay. As much fun as it would be to play a fully turn based FF7 in HD, videogames have come a long way in 20 years.

Caliane

ok Ill admit it. I'm first to call out ff7 fanboys, and overhype..

but that trailer looks good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda weird how they can make a game that looks awesome when it's a remake of a game that sucked.

Sulrn

Deuces
The thing I appreciated the most out of the trailer is it looks like Barret isn't comedy relief this go around (at least the little bit from the bombing run) which means Cloud might be more stalwart and less emo. Everything post-game made Barret increasingly more black face and less an actual character.

But damn, definitely excited to revisit that story.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The crazy part is everything in this trailer only shows off Midgar, which is only the first couple hours of the game. I can't wait to see the rest of the world, the air ship, the boat, the weapons, fucking Junon! How badass of a city is that going to be.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It didn't answer the most important question though. How much jiggle will Tifa's HD 3D titays have.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I expect this and FF 15 will make their way to PC sooner rather than later. Maybe not same day as the console versions, but not long after hopefully.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
When I do Knights of the Round my console will become self aware and launch nukes like Skynet. That and Golden Saucer will look awesome.

WageSlave

Golden Knight of the Realm
SQUENIX is turning the greatest RPG of all time into the same steaming pile of ARPG bullshit that is FFXV. Damn them. Damn them to hell. They will never get another cent from me. Ever. The day they finally go bankrupt can't come soon enough...