Final Fantasy VII Remake

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok we are live with utnayan commentary with a slight delay on the voice chat let’s rock!

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Combat is the same nauseatingly bad formula they've been using since 13 where shit happens so fast you don't even see half of what's going on. It's so frustrating to see them continue to ruin the franchise with this, these games would be much more interesting with a more deliberate and traditional combat system. If you ask my how much damage my Triple Slash does I couldn't tell you because I can't even spend the time in a fight to consider it - just keep mashing shit.

Rest of the game seems pretty good. Some weird pacing issues with receiving globs of materia all at once in some spots with no real expansion in capacity to wear it. Stupid over-the-top characters like Roche that just make you want to beat the slackjawed faggot who came up with him with a spiked bat.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I found it funny that you get the Nail Bat and in the very next quest it's a mini-game that lets you use its ability 10x to whack boxes and max it out.

Haven't tested but i assume you can just afk for a minute over and over for moogle medals to buy the rest of the +10 SP books? (costs 5 medals for each character)

Merrith

I don't expect Part 2 will take 5 years, but I also think expecting it in 12-18 months is a bit crazy, too. My guess would be ~3 years.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I was 17 seconds behind in the broadcast. :( anyway, the game has some high quality production values. I was engaged from the beginning even if I think there were too many Ed 209’s. Chris I’ll buy you a foster later. :)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had a real hard time playing because my 4 year old was bouncing off me the whole time, I had to shut it down so he could play Mario for switch hah.

It is fun for sure, I got the hang of combat after chapter 2. I mostly wasn't reading chat so I didn't get anything ruined don't worry

I'm gonna pick up a capture card though, streaming through the PS4 sucks ass

IMG_20200411_150920.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I had a real hard time playing because my 4 year old was bouncing off me the whole time, I had to shut it down so he could play Mario for switch hah.

It is fun for sure, I got the hang of combat after chapter 2. I mostly wasn't reading chat so I didn't get anything ruined don't worry

I'm gonna pick up a capture card though, streaming through the PS4 sucks ass

View attachment 261847
The texture on that wall is embrassing. It's just one colour

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
My wife makes textures better than this game. Case in point. Note it’s only 33% finished. Going to be another 400 bucks to see the rest. (Please God someone see something else. Please. I spent ten minutes drowning out a texture)
1586637148634.jpeg

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Is there any feasible way of getting a stagger bonus to 200% when the one battle intel becomes available in Chapter 9? Or is that a wait for Tifa to get tools for it later on

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This game is awesome. Combat is great, Tifa especially feels pretty fun. The parachute scene was pretty funny but I wasn't a big fan of the chapter boss, character wise. Too over the top.

• 1Like

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there any feasible way of getting a stagger bonus to 200% when the one battle intel becomes available in Chapter 9? Or is that a wait for Tifa to get tools for it later on
Aerith gets a beam attack that can do it. Tifa triangle attack without upgrade does 5% each time as well.

• 1Like

Malakriss

After getting my first champion belt I got a sidequest with bandits and there was a stealable second one. 10% HP and 5% strength ain't bad.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This all reminds me of the first time I fucked a guy. Said I wouldn't do that again, but then I did.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Gonna echo what people said there's no way clouds door is not a bug. I bet the engine is bugging out and rendering too much shit or something and the door somehow is getting dinged. Because inside his room the door looks bad too

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users