Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I was in some rando FC for years just because no FOH'er was around. I quit it a year or so ago. Figure we might as well have an FOH if anyone wants it.
I’m down, would like an invite or can add a signature.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I'm about to log in for a bit for anyone looking to sign up...

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually just transferring back to Gilg. Even a forum FC is better than being the only active member in my current one~ Elrezz Darkraven; transferring back now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Zepla is doing a 56-man raid if you want to see how those work.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The only guy I found for them so far seems to have run out of them... and they haven't regenerated more in like 2 days.

So in ARR, there is a pool of Leves at each person that gives out the leve quests. If you take the leves and don't hand them in, eventually you run out of the pool of available Leves. However, you can use this to your advantage to cheese to get the high XP for effort leves.

Like for instance, for gathering, the evaluation leves are usually the best XP. So one trick is to take all the gathering leves, hand in only the evaluation one, then the leve giver just gives you fresh evaluation leves. Taking leves and not handing them in still consumes a leve allocation when you take the leve quest, so keep that in mind if you're hurting for leve allocations.

Malkav

French Madman
Man Baldesion is something.

It's a really specific thing though, it's not a regular type of content.

Malakriss

There's people who have been doing BA for years refining it down to voice commands that arrowkey turners can follow and (maybe) survive the trip. If you put effort into it you can get a full set of powered up gear for eureka and it's far better than the basic +Haste from Bozja.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So in ARR, there is a pool of Leves at each person that gives out the leve quests. If you take the leves and don't hand them in, eventually you run out of the pool of available Leves. However, you can use this to your advantage to cheese to get the high XP for effort leves.

Like for instance, for gathering, the evaluation leves are usually the best XP. So one trick is to take all the gathering leves, hand in only the evaluation one, then the leve giver just gives you fresh evaluation leves. Taking leves and not handing them in still consumes a leve allocation when you take the leve quest, so keep that in mind if you're hurting for leve allocations.
I don't get it. Are you saying you can turn a mining levequest in and get disciple of war/magic job exp? I've never fully understood what is happening when I turn in my gathering leves. I usually do them all at once and when I go back to the npc, once I complete the first one and collect the reward, it auto scrolls to the next one and auto gives that reward, and then the next.

So there are evaluation gathering leves and collect gathering leves. I can somehow only hand in the evaluation one, and then what?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Man Baldesion is something.

It's a really specific thing though, it's not a regular type of content.

BA and DR:S are the only type of content in this style(Single Death, albeit you can get raised it's just a very very small chance and only with Actions from healer classes)

There's people who have been doing BA for years refining it down to voice commands that arrowkey turners can follow and (maybe) survive the trip. If you put effort into it you can get a full set of powered up gear for eureka and it's far better than the basic +Haste from Bozja.
With the new Honor system in Zandor(Zadnor, whatever hah), you get more then just haste now lol

Malakriss

With the new Honor system in Zandor(Zadnor, whatever hah), you get more then just haste now lol
Bozja won't get an echo like Eureka did in SHB, Proof stacks raise the same exact stats that echo would but you pay for them with a time investment. In Eureka a level 1 who zones in for the first time has full echo boost and that won't happen with Bozja in Endwalkers. Then they can get a full set of elemental power gear on top of that, plus a 6th and 7th magicite.

You can get 10/10/10 proof stacks, the basic set of haste gear, and achievement earring for Bozja without stepping foot in DR Savage. DRS augments only add +1 haste on armor pieces.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Bozja won't get an echo like Eureka did in SHB, Proof stacks raise the same exact stats that echo would but you pay for them with a time investment. In Eureka a level 1 who zones in for the first time has full echo boost and that won't happen with Bozja in Endwalkers. Then they can get a full set of elemental power gear on top of that, plus a 6th and 7th magicite.

You can get 10/10/10 proof stacks, the basic set of haste gear, and achievement earring for Bozja without stepping foot in DR Savage. DRS augments only add +1 haste on armor pieces.
You can get Echo boost in zad/bozja albeit it's only for doing solo Critical Engagements(not the duals but if you go in solo on CE's, which is a real pain in the ass to do, you can get massive Echo boosts, like 400%+ Echo for the CE"s in Zadnor) but for sure they will probably add full echo to the zones eventually probably 3-4 months after Endwalker release.

Merrith

You can get Echo boost in zad/bozja albeit it's only for doing solo Critical Engagements(not the duals but if you go in solo on CE's, which is a real pain in the ass to do, you can get massive Echo boosts, like 400%+ Echo for the CE"s in Zadnor) but for sure they will probably add full echo to the zones eventually probably 3-4 months after Endwalker release.

Obviously if they add echo in those would even out, but the proofs don't really equal the boosts of full elemental gear plus 7 magi that you can get for Eureka.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Obviously if they add echo in those would even out, but the proofs don't really equal the boosts of full elemental gear plus 7 magi that you can get for Eureka.

Ppl are already destroying DR:S with 10/10/10 proofs believe me the power boost from them is over the top.

Malakriss

but for sure they will probably add full echo to the zones eventually probably 3-4 months after Endwalker release.
The 10/10/10 is the echo buff they slapped on Eureka, they stated early on they weren't going to flex seal it next expansion and made it progression based. You get the same damage, health, and healing boost and they are not going to touch that further. The difference is you have to hit rank 25 and then grind for it in Bozja while a level 1 in Eureka gets it when they zone in.

Cybsled

I don't get it. Are you saying you can turn a mining levequest in and get disciple of war/magic job exp? I've never fully understood what is happening when I turn in my gathering leves. I usually do them all at once and when I go back to the npc, once I complete the first one and collect the reward, it auto scrolls to the next one and auto gives that reward, and then the next.

So there are evaluation gathering leves and collect gathering leves. I can somehow only hand in the evaluation one, and then what?

There are 3 types of leves: combat, crafting, gathering. All of them use that “leve currency”. Each leve category is handed out by a different npc, and the leve rewards xp only in the category you did to the job you accepted it with. So the botanist gathering leve isn’t going to give you combat xp, for instance. It will only give botanist xp.

Merrith

Ppl are already destroying DR:S with 10/10/10 proofs believe me the power boost from them is over the top.

People were running it fine even before it, it's not like you have to have the elemental bonuses either, just pointing out that the boost from having full Eureka gear/upgrades is slightly more individual power than full Bozjan upgrades.