Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Goonsquad Officer
I've seen a lot of "Femboy" named characters running around, lol.
wait for endwalker. you'll get the jurrasic park water bloops and then a stampeed of bunnyboys will run by, twerking and mincing with fervor.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
Heh asmond started his stream talking about how he walked around final fantasy and saw lots of sexy bunnygirls/catgirls/sexy waifus in general and pontificated about how FF LETS people do things like that without forcing modesty like in other mmos and whatnot. i didn't get t o hear the end of his rant due to work, i'm sure it'll pop up sliced out and on its own.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've never really "gotten" his WOW streams, perhaps because the game is so garbage I haven't cared in years but I find myself really enjoying his FFXIV content. Hope he continues playing it and sticks around into the xpac this fall

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His WoW streams I always found entertaining even when I'm not playing the game. The transmog competition and mount-offs are great entertainment. The random PUG raids are fun to watch too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Heh asmond started his stream talking about how he walked around final fantasy and saw lots of sexy bunnygirls/catgirls/sexy waifus in general and pontificated about how FF LETS people do things like that without forcing modesty like in other mmos and whatnot. i didn't get t o hear the end of his rant due to work, i'm sure it'll pop up sliced out and on its own.

PSO2 was willing to fall on the sword of being rated M by the ESRB because they want people to make their avatars how they want them. So long as your bits are covered, it's allowed. There are several MMOs that don't care about policing avatar expression (or whatever you wanna call it).

PSO2 is pretty much the ultimate waifu creator.

1626193923207.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Saw this posted in some reddit section.

All the job armor in Endwalker

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Anyone here who played and like NeiR care to comment on these ShB alliance raids? i've done one, the raid itself was great but this story is confusing as fuck

Malkav

French Madman
Looks like the models from the benchmark, so probably datamining from there and a model viewer.

Dude included Warrior a second time instead of Monk though.

They definitely look good too, looking forward to see them on more models.

Araxen

Asmon just discovered the Golden Saucer. I will not be surprised if he spends the rest of the stream there.

Goonsquad Officer
Its funny. He's doing jumping games and his stalker horde is forced to follow so the games are hella busy looking

• 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the models from the benchmark, so probably datamining from there and a model viewer.

Dude included Warrior a second time instead of Monk though.

They definitely look good too, looking forward to see them on more models.

No PLD either.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck. 15 minute queue as a HEALER because all their servers are full and can't create any more instances. It was literally still instant for me yesterday as healer. Dang. None of my roulettes are instant on any level of healer right now and all are at 10 min +++

Goonsquad Officer
At least now adays you can level alt class Use chocobo pet, and quest while queueing. At launch you couldn't:(

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
No PLD either.

Well you can look at Paladin in the character creator, it's the set for the benchmark.

Fuck. 15 minute queue as a HEALER because all their servers are full and can't create any more instances. It was literally still instant for me yesterday as healer. Dang. None of my roulettes are instant on any level of healer right now and all are at 10 min +++

Oof. This shit usually only happens on expansion release. You literally have the group full but need to wait for an instance to free up in order to get inside the dungeon, it's crazy. We're in a 6 months content lull pre-expansion release and we get that, it's absolutely crazy.