Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone going to tell Asmongold that tanking has the lowest skill ceiling of the three Job roles in the FFXIV?
Although even that low skill ceiling is sometimes treated as a limbo challenge by the tanks I have to heal in duty roulette.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
There’ll be dungeons and trials you’ll do via the duty finder along the way. The rest you do solo. Not sure if it helps, but the community is very patient and very helpful with teaching folks, and especially now with all the new folks, it seems pretty expected that there’ll be some learning happening. Also, level scaling is a thing and all of us can help out with the lower level stuff still, and I’d be happy to hop in DF with folks needing dungeons/trials/etc.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Something in EU/Chaos broke, and server transfers take up to 25 minutes. Seems EU has been hit by the
210605BFD30064-4.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Something in EU/Chaos broke, and server transfers take up to 25 minutes. Seems EU has been hit by the
That's not broken, that's how it works. Server transfer is the perpetual back of the line that only works if there's no login queue for the destination.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I spent all evening yesterday leveling blue mage from 1 to lowish 30s. Fun stuff.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I would play this, if I could only play with you guys and no randos. I'll be honest, I suck at video games these days. And I hate the pressure that comes from randos with zero patience.

I still have a ok character but I quit after HS, although apparently I never quit paying for it. lol.

View attachment 362299

View attachment 362300
You have been paying a sub plus 6 retainers and haven't played Stormblood or Shadowbringers, what the fuck? That's a huge chunck of money?

Did you buy a Fantasia as well to be a bunny girl?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
You have been paying a sub plus 6 retainers and haven't played Stormblood or Shadowbringers, what the fuck? That's a huge chunck of money?

Did you buy a Fantasia as well to be a bunny girl?

Yeah I did to the bun change as soon as I could, because I had ordered SB before I quit.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lifehack wait til less than 2 weeks left on your subscription, then pay for retainers and it will cut the price down to $1 per since you're not getting the full month. Cancel your sub and re-up it without the retainers after it drops off. Let's you shove excess stuff onto them for storage at a discount.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I hope you are wealthy, this is insane. Happy to group with you if I'm online though.

It's like $120 every 6 months. Is that what only wealthy people can afford in the UK?

edit: Is ReCliqued the guild or is there another?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
LOL fucking wow.

That had to probably be one of the best Ifrit clutch fights I've ever seen, and you know that was prolly one of the best fights he's ever experienced too. Legendary healer clutch save.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw this posted in some reddit section.

All the job armor in Endwalker

B3418B68-BABE-425D-9D03-5728A7B00384.jpeg

Goddamn I’m going to be addicted to pretty pretty dress up in this game. They need to ape the tmog system from WoW imo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users