Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone here who played and like NeiR care to comment on these ShB alliance raids? i've done one, the raid itself was great but this story is confusing as fuck
Never played NeiR but did the three raids and skipped most of the story.

So... some robots from future Tokyo somehow travelled dimension, landed in the mountains behind the Dwarf town and built a factory.

You investigate and there are clones of black, white and red waifus fighting each other with either mech suits, giant robots or going giant themselves.

You kill them and loot the sexy waifu outfit and use a dyed version on a glamour plate to replace your levelling gear on alts.

The dwarves are confused by what the fuck is going on, as are the players, but the bosses and music are cool.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Anyone here who played and like NeiR care to comment on these ShB alliance raids? i've done one, the raid itself was great but this story is confusing as fuck

This "story" is a tie-in point between Neir: Replicant and Neir:Automata , you literally end up in the same world at the end of Replicant, fighting the dark lord
Her Inflorescence is Kaine from Replicant when she joins with the seed

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I would play this, if I could only play with you guys and no randos. I'll be honest, I suck at video games these days. And I hate the pressure that comes from randos with zero patience.

I still have a ok character but I quit after HS, although apparently I never quit paying for it. lol.

1626208843738.png

1626208900949.png

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Is the FC just cross server or cross data center ?
The FC is Gilg only. The cross server linkshell is only for the Aether data center. Supposedly there will be some changes to this system in the next expansion, but for now, that's what we got.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nu_11

Is anyone going to tell Asmongold that tanking has the lowest skill ceiling of the three Job roles in the FFXIV?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I would play this, if I could only play with you guys and no randos. I'll be honest, I suck at video games these days. And I hate the pressure that comes from randos with zero patience.
Me too man, which is why I solo almost everything. Anything we do as an FC will be low pressure and generally considered a failed endeavor from the get go. But you will have to start on Gilg. Good luck.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Me too man, which is why I solo almost everything. Anything we do as an FC will be low pressure and generally considered a failed endeavor from the get go. But you will have to start on Gilg. Good luck.

I updated my post, am already on gilg :)

How much can you do by just soloing?