Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Interesting. I'm reading the nerfed the 2b ass.

gzmtrmkzbz341.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is not ever having subbed the reason my account constantly gets booted to character select? super fucking annoying.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So is not ever having subbed the reason my account constantly gets booted to character select? super fucking annoying.
Never happened to me before I added my complete edition key. Was still able to afk indefinitely on trial.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No? I just started a trial two days ago and have spent hours sitting afk while I work, never been booted to character select.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AFK kicks are only active when an expansion launches and there's an insane demand for logins. The years in between you can leave it on for a week if your ISP connection allows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I frequently get booted to character select on Zalera. Very annoying and if I hadn't already resolved against buying any expansions they probably would have lost me as a potential customer over it.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
There has been a lot of it happening recently, my guess is just congestion in general is the problem.. the US Internet is not the greatest...

Chris

Potato del Grande
I frequently get booted to character select on Zalera. Very annoying and if I hadn't already resolved against buying any expansions they probably would have lost me as a potential customer over it.
We all had this shit in WoW and none of us quit!

I'm playing on a US server from England and I've had zero lag in this game ever, so it may just be a trial thing with me being prioritised for bandwidth :)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I'm playing on a US server from England and I've had zero lag in this game ever, so it may just be a trial thing with me being prioritised for bandwidth :)
I've repeatedly had it happen during class quests the last couple days so I'm a bit rustled.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

I only played WoW during Vanilla ... *laugh*

Malkav

French Madman
Just watched a streamer clear the Royal Menagerie (final trial of 4.0) and it's sad to see how easy it is to people now with the overgearing and everything.

Back at SB release, this trial was a DF killer. PUGs were disbanding on that shit. I cleared it on my second group, and I know people that kept getting failed groups for it.

Now the thing just rolled over and died.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just watched a streamer clear the Royal Menagerie (final trial of 4.0) and it's sad to see how easy it is to people now with the overgearing and everything.

Back at SB release, this trial was a DF killer. PUGs were disbanding on that shit. I cleared it on my second group, and I know people that kept getting failed groups for it.

Now the thing just rolled over and died.

Yeah I remember killing it with the first group I got just queueing for it, took like 5 or 6 pulls, but I must have had some decent people b/c we cleared it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Final fight for 5.0 was sort of brutal as well, but I can't think of anything that compares to Shinryu in 4.0.
Maybe steps of faith when all the slow/bad players were trying to get into Heavensward as a close second.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
all the 'endgame' ARR stuff was hilariously easy for me considering how old it was and the fact that I was rocking out almost 120 ilvl on my whm from ironworks gear.