Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok, i tried on my whm, my ast and my sch and it was the same. I wonder if the sage can attack far more as it heal.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
GNB no longer require boss healing. My healer died at 80% in the level 83 dungeon final boss and I healed both myself and my team mates to an easy victory as the tank.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
GNB no longer require boss healing. My healer died at 80% in the level 83 dungeon final boss and I healed both myself and my team mates to an easy victory as the tank.
Lol that healer must have felt like shit watching that go down. Embarrassing

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a solution to this 2002 BS? I stood there for 20 mins moving the window every 90 seconds or so and it still booted me. this has happened no less than 10 times already...

It happened to me multiple times. But as long as I logged right back in, I kept my spot.

Goonsquad Officer
so i brought 2 80's into shadowbringers. did every MSQ level 80 quest. had the earring in (which just makes combat xp better). did every aether unlock i saw, every hunt mark of that tier. and 3 fates. first job is 81, second job is 700k xp shy of 81. so the xp isn't enough to keep 2 80's up. needs to be suplimenteed by...like 12 (fate mark, quest) to keep 2 up.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Can you see the live queue anywhere on mobile?
222.jpg

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rofl whats going on with the Neir gear. Is this reaper specific with the scythe pose? Got some major rocket tit going on.
1638592443620.png

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Seems issues with dyeing the Paladin Job Armor also..

Maybe some layer info was saved in-correctly it sounds like..

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh my god this game has completely jumped the shark. What the hell is going on.

Edit: screenshots of this are failing. I think they are afraid this information is going to make it out to the public. Keep it hush hush.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone found a credible ingame afk trick? Aesthetician doesn’t seem to work anymore now either.

Saying that, 36 queue at 7am today vs 10818 last night on Zodiark.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played abit of Reaper and would like to lvl upto 80 for EE msq.
I did 3 pixies quests and 2 dungeons, got to 71....any kind advice for leveling tips please?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I subbed again after months off. I have completely forgotten the rotation and even the keybinds. But the good news is that I'm so far off pace (lvl53) that it doesn't matter because there's no time and therefore a reason to catch up

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing as I only got to try Reaper yesterday before I took a nap I wanted to ask if the MSQ is good so far? 520 in queue now (had to work today so could not log in early) and not sure if I want to continue leveling Reaper or do MSQ.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Seeing as I only got to try Reaper yesterday before I took a nap I wanted to ask if the MSQ is good so far? 520 in queue now (had to work today so could not log in early) and not sure if I want to continue leveling Reaper or do MSQ.

I've only done the Thav part so far, (just busy with things) but it's really good for what little I have played....

And already the Sage Sound effects are annoying rofl

Last edited: