Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Damn Chris. As much as you go on about XIV and the storytelling and all that, and you skipped the best side quest chain there is!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Damn Chris. As much as you go on about XIV and the storytelling and all that, and you skipped the best side quest chain there is!
My play experience has been something like skip-skip-skip-Shiva-Heavensward-skip-Yotsutu-skip-skip-Emet Selch-skip-Endwalker.

I've only actually played two complete expansions, this game is awful lmao.

• 5Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Once again, proving what a fucking retarded cunt you are. Getting started early on your Asshat nomination this year I see!

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's like fast forwarding through all of the action scenes in John Wick then calling the movie shit.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
The whole Manderville quest line is absolutely hilarious. None of that shit would fly in a Western-made MMO. Bless the Japanese and their standards.
Totally agree, you're missing some really stupid funny shit. Speaking of standards - I couldn't believe they put in this minion description for:

"Summon your Bom Boko minion. An adorable raccoon dog pup with a big heart and even bigger testicles."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's like fast forwarding through all of the action scenes in John Wick then calling the movie shit.
It's like skipping the dialouge scenes in John Wick, then saying that the action scenes are amazing but you skipped the dialouge scenes.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
You missed out on rubbing hildibrand down with oil.
Yeah I saw all that.

I watched the whole Endwalker quest if it makes people feel better, pure lunacy wtf, I don't know where to start lmao.

Goonsquad Officer
Yeah I saw all that.

I watched the whole Endwalker quest if it makes people feel better, pure lunacy wtf, I don't know where to start lmao.
Yea. Its meant to be a developer play ground to fuck with animation and assets. Its wild shit

• 2Like

Cybsled

Some of that carried over into MSQ. If you compare animation and facial expressions now vs in years past, it is night and day difference

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Some of that carried over into MSQ. If you compare animation and facial expressions now vs in years past, it is night and day difference
Wasn't there something about them figuring out how to make characters cry via that questline?

Goonsquad Officer
You would cry too if an old man In a diaper piledrived you from space

• 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, maybe if you watched the cutscenes you'd know which patch they decided to implement that!

Does Chris actually play FFXIV? i know i'm getting a 1 sided convo but from all the quote replies I see people doing it seems like he just posts here and doesn't even play, LOL.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Does Chris actually play FFXIV? i know i'm getting a 1 sided convo but from all the quote replies I see people doing it seems like he just posts here and doesn't even play, LOL.
He does. He joined the FOH guild on Gilgamesh.

Speaking of which - come join us if you're interested in playing this game!

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He does. He joined the FOH guild on Gilgamesh.

Speaking of which - come join us if you're interested in playing this game!

I may, i have been playing on...I wanna say leviathan. I never pay attention to the server name anymore.