Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i assumed everyone would see the "see what i did there?" message at the bottom of it.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
On a non gameplay related note , I have to admit I'm pulling for them to do decently numbers/sub wise. It's nice to see the subscription only model as just my general preference.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
If anyone gets a PS3 code and doesn't need it I would appreciate the hook up. I am legacy from 1.0 PC and have the ps3 CE on pre-order as well as purchased FFXIII yet somehow in all that I never got a ps3 beta code. Soon it won't matter but figured I would ask! PM please. Thanks!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haw, fuck me running. Attached my pre-order to the wrong account, since my beta one was an account I hadn't used in almost a decade. Guess I won't be leveling gathering in p4 ><

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Was planning on going to Excalibur as that's where some good US friends are going who I played FFXI with. As a Euro though I know from experience playing on a server with few people on during your timezone leads to you losing interest fast or just growing bitter as every random newbie on the server you helped leaves you far behind in content and gear progression.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Gilgamesh is going to be an epic server, I can't wait

Ok bowing the peer pressure, the forum guild will be as follows:

Isis
<International Secret Intelligence Service>

I'm going back to my old mainstay name of Katya Kazanova

Anyone rolling an ISIS themed name will get a custom rank, for as long as I can make em. Since we're rolling on a "RP" server, it might give end up with some interesting conversations!

Banal_sl

shitlord
Gilgamesh is going to be an epic server, I can't wait

Ok bowing the peer pressure, the forum guild will be as follows:

Isis
<International Secret Intelligence Service>

I'm going back to my old mainstay name of Katya Kazanova

Anyone rolling an ISIS themed name will get a custom rank, for as long as I can make em. Since we're rolling on a "RP" server, it might give end up with some interesting conversations!
Calling dibs on Other Barry right now.

Draynar_sl

shitlord
That list is wrong for goons so I'd imagine it's the same for a lot of the communities. (Goons are all going to excaliber Gilgamesh was jut during phase 3)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beta Tets Phase 4 Patch Notes

Some Highlights:

• After unlocking a second battle class, players will receive an experience point bonus known as the Armoury bonus when slaying enemies and participating in FATE.
    - This bonus is only applicable to classes other than your highest level battle class.
  • New crafting recipes have been added.
    - Level 50 crafting items that are difficult to create will be denoted as "Lv 50?".
  • The following changes have been made to materia crafting:
    - Players can now affix materia to the gear of another player.
  • The following changes have been made to crafting classes:
    - Adjustments have been made to the effect and CP cost of several actions.
    - Adjustments have been made to experience points earned by crafting.
    - The Quick Synthesis option has been added.
  • The following changes have been made to emotes:
    - /visor - Open or close helm visors.
  • New weathers have been added.
    - Fog
    - Gales
    - Showers
    - Thunder
    - Thunderstorms
    - Dust Storms
    - Sandstorms
    - Heat Wave
    - Snow
    - Blizzard
    - Gloom

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Temptation to roll as Woodhouse is increasing. (And yes, I'd switch to Alchemist for "reasons" if I did that.)

Patch Notes Hrms
- Coerthas and Mor Dhona is as expected,but what and where are Mist and the Wolve's Den?
- Materia melding interface is pretty spiffy: bake it all in, include "will pay" request up front.
- Quick Synthesis. T_T <- tears of joy
- No Grand Company gear during P4 is an interesting restriction.
- Hotbar sharing between classes. Herro potion hotbar.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That list is wrong for goons so I'd imagine it's the same for a lot of the communities. (Goons are all going to excaliber Gilgamesh was jut during phase 3)
That's a relief. I saw that list and I was about to say fuck you guys, I'm rolling somewhere else.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beta Test Phase 4 Schedule and Testing Details

• Login Restrictions
    When the login server is heavily congested, testers may receive the following error message when attempting to log in to a world:
    "This World is currently full. Players in queue: XX"
    This message will also indicate the number of players waiting to log in. In the event you receive this error message, please wait until you are automatically logged in to the world.

Also, depending on the circumstances, we may restrict the number of players allowed to log in to a world.
    In the event login restrictions are put in place, testers may receive the following error message: "This World is currently full. Please wait until an opening is available and try again."
    In the event you receive this error message, please try logging in at a later time.
  • Characters from Beta Test Phase 4
    Unless there happens to be a critical bug, both character data and the game data from beta test phase 4 will be carried over to Early Access and the official release version.