Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Haha you impatient people make me laugh. Gilg is locking and unlocking as servers balance themselves. Wait 30 minutes and try again. This is a good thing, will lead to no or lower queues as casuals filter out to other unlocked servers. We won't be rerolling to another server and the vast majority of us are playing with no problem.

Some of us are already level capped and it's only been a few hours. You have 3 days to catch up. Taking a few hours to roll on Gilg will not set you back in the slightest.

If you want a linkshell invite, you need to friend Katya Kazanova, I'm not tracking you down individually to add all 70 of you.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
How many servers do they have up at the moment? They releasing any other upon release? Just trying to get an idea of the size of the player base. Have the mentioned how many each server holds?

Again, hate being at work when it comes to wanting to browse around for random stuff.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Still haven't answered my question. Thanks for the attitude, though!
workaholics-loveguru.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So I am trying to join my brothers server as a new player and they are already on Hyperion and thus it is locked out. Any idea how often they open up the server for new players?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got to make a char on Gilg, managed to get my name saved and now it is time to head to work~

Tol_sl

shitlord
Made it into gilg last night as Tohl Folles. I have to work from saturday -> wednesday straight, so not too much I can do until then. I guess my priority should be unlocking leves so they stack while I'm gone. anything else?

edit: I'm dumb and clicked the "in?" checkbox, because I just woke up and am dumb and figured that meant in-game and rolled up, not invited to guild. If it does mean invited, then I can't seem to undo it
frown.png

Myst

Peasant
Anyone else had trouble resetting their password? It won't recognize any combination of question/answer.

Myst

Peasant
Can someone please PM me a link the download? I looked around and couldn't find anything.
There is no direct link available unless you were in the previous beta. If you were, just go on the beta forums. If not, look 3-4 pages behind, there is a link to a torrent.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Damn the change they made to leveling sub classes and shit is massive, reading the patch notes I expected a 15-20% bonus to xp but it's actually 50%. Meaning you get 50% bonus xp on everything you kill on any class that is lower level than your highest, makes low level leveling so quick even if you don't have quests, you just do the hunting log and grind random mobs shit flies fast.

Also is it me or they fucked up with the quest tracking system? I know I could remove/add quest to tracking before in P3 but I can't seem to figure it out at all this time around, it's annoying me to have quests from another class shown.

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im wondering if they increased exp gain for everyone during ob to clear out the starting areas.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Alright. Finally home and hitting refresh on the server selection screen. Hopefully this doesn't take too long.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also is it me or they fucked up with the quest tracking system? I know I could remove/add quest to tracking before in P3 but I can't seem to figure it out at all this time around, it's annoying me to have quests from another class shown.
Yeah being able to track and untrack is gone, not sure why. Hopefully its just a bug.