Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Server is full, but I can't even join a queue to get in. I just get told to try later... seriously?

Come on, just let me queue so I can do something else while I wait.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
3102 since yesterday afternoon. Level 12. No rested XP. At least I can say I unlocked the guildleves. This is annoying. Why wouldn't they at least do a restart a some point so we can TRY to get to an inn or something.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Server is full, but I can't even join a queue to get in. I just get told to try later... seriously?

On the bright side there are no queues. I'm in the same boat btw. Can only see it getting worse on Gilgamesh as half the internet playing there bring in their mouth breathing friends to play.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider

The problem is it still has all the people connected tanking slots with the 3102 error so even people not affected are having issues.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanted 20 on Doctor Krieger before the end of this weekend too. Fucking 3102-bummer.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3102 since last night. Bunch of friends wanted to roll on leviathan but they havnt been able to get a spot. What a mess.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I wanted to make my fiance an account, and reading through this thread I figured "fuck, this is going to take all day, I'm never going to figure it out, fuck fuck fuck" Two minutes later and the account is made and she is in-game.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE DO YOU EVEN INTERNET
Yea, I had the same experience getting my SO an account, glad to know that I am not the only competent one.

That said, She has tried for 1-2 hours spread out over the last 14 hours trying to get onto gilgamesh, I'm tempted to just have her play somewhere else and wait for paid server transfers, but she doesn't want to play anywhere that I'm not.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i finally managed to get on the forums just now to post in the 3102 thread. heres a direct link and hopefully some luck for those of us suffering.

http://t.co/7AhPQ1sbvF

thread is up to 990 pages too.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Took me 5 tries, but I finally got a queue.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was very openly recommending this game on Friday to the 20 or so people I work with that play video games.... I kind of regret that decision now. I think they were planning on FFXI levels of popularity, don't think they planned for how well their game would be received... but like I keep saying in the TES thread, having a good social game will get social people enjoying your game. And you can't manufacture word of mouth no matter how many internet shills you hire.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Most of my group is 3102'd too. Thankfully I hit 20 on my conj and arcanist. Was working on Gladiator when I zoned and BAM, out of the game. Thankfully this isn't really release. Hopefully they can figure this shit out. Between the terrible process to create accounts on two sites, to the clusterfuck of people jumping in late to make characters and getting world full errors, half of the people I was hyping this game to have already given up on it.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did we stick with gilgamesh? Who is giving invites to the linkshell? On as junun repsol

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get the world full too (no queue) for Gilg. Not having queues is probably worse than having a queue itself. The only thing you can take out of this is it's open beta which means there's a potential they could go the Rift route, open a shitload of servers to handle the rush then wind up closing half of them after the first few months.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The world's won't open until (if) they fix the 3102 problem. They either know a wipe is going to happen or are limiting everything to prevent a wipe situation from being a necessity.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_40785.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
at this point i hope they either wipe or give out a free transfer. Theres nothing worse for a mmo than taking the multiplayer out of it, and when friends cant play on the same server, thats basically what they have done.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha damn that 3102 thread is blowing up. I click Last Page, and by the time the Last Page loads, 3 more pages have already been created.