Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
ye honestly never been a tradeskiller so thought id do something different.

Elurin i had thought about arcanist as well. you see, i have a thing for pet classes (hunter in wow) but i figured there would be an overwhelming number of summoners running around. damn dude, its like the first time i found p99. i think i made every class twice before deciding on a first main. thank god you can switch shit up on ff14
smile.png

i think my safest bet is still archer/conjur, just gotta decide between the two. i plan on playing thru kinda slow at first. i want to get immersed and enjoy the story.
Well Arcanists can also become Scholars, which are healers with pets. Granted the pet is a fairy so that's a turn off for some people, but that's 2+ for your desired class.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
[image]https://photos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/s720x720/1234387_10201923166583645_659605175_n.jpg[/image]

Posting this from my phone, not sure if it'll link correctly or not

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Allright, I'm stoked and ready to play in a few!

...too bad my internet isn't. Never live on an island and expect decent internet ;\

rrr_img_41425.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
ISIS FREE COMPANY (GUILD) INFORMATION:

I will be rushing to 25 asap. I actually have stacked quests ready to hand in that should get me part of the way there. In the meantime, if you are new, you can be invited to the Linkshell, our chat channel, for further information.

Because peer pressure made me craft last weekend, I'm down on cash. I will be borrowing money from the more active people on Mumble, making the guild ASAP, and will be asking for a 200 (gasp) gil donation from everyone so I can pay them back. When I get this donation, I'll invite you to the guild. This will also help me keep things organized, as I can invite right out of my mail inbox.

I truly hope no one has an issue with 200gil, as it's less than the cost of a single teleport. For reference, you end up with around 30,000 gil by level 30.

I'll reiterate this on the Linkshell once we get in, just wanted to give people a heads up

(linkshell costs 15,000 gil in case anyone was wondering)

ISIS FREE COMPANY (GUILD) INFORMATION:

I will be rushing to 25 asap. I actually have stacked quests ready to hand in that should get me part of the way there. In the meantime, if you are new, you can be invited to the Linkshell, our chat channel, for further information.

Because peer pressure made me craft last weekend, I'm down on cash. I will be borrowing money from the more active people on Mumble, making the guild ASAP, and will be asking for a 200 (gasp) gil donation from everyone so I can pay them back. When I get this donation, I'll invite you to the guild. This will also help me keep things organized, as I can invite right out of my mail inbox.

I truly hope no one has an issue with 200gil, as it's less than the cost of a single teleport. For reference, you end up with around 30,000 gil by level 30.

I'll reiterate this on the Linkshell once we get in, just wanted to give people a heads up

(linkshell costs 15,000 gil in case anyone was wondering)
ah figured the guild was gonna be called Rerolled
smile.png
whats an Isis? also what is linkshell. not sure i quite understand.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Linkshells are invite only private chat channels basically, you can be in multiple linkshells. Guilds are named Free Companies(as opposed to Grand Companies which are like reputation factions you get to pick during the story quest around lvl 20). It's explained in the thing you linked btw ^^.

As for ISIS, it's an Archer reference, it's the secret service agency Archer works for. If you don't know what Archer is, look it up, and watch it.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Linkshells are invite only private chat channels basically, you can be in multiple linkshells. Guilds are named Free Companies(as opposed to Grand Companies which are like reputation factions you get to pick during the story quest around lvl 20). It's explained in the thing you linked btw ^^.

As for ISIS, it's an Archer reference, it's the secret service agency Archer works for. If you don't know what Archer is, look it up, and watch it.
For the record, anyone rolling an archer themed name gets to pick a custom rank for themselves, until I run out of room for them

Linkshells don't have any other functionality other than being a chat channel. Free companies however have awesome things such as housing, chocobo breeding and special bonuses

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm planning on hardcore gathering/crafting as soon as I log in. Thus, my monetary needs are going to be minimal. I think I have a few K I can give you from Rezz Darkraven when I log in. Never used the mail service, but I assume I can send Gil, yeah?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm planning on hardcore gathering/crafting as soon as I log in. Thus, my monetary needs are going to be minimal. I think I have a few K I can give you from Rezz Darkraven when I log in. Never used the mail service, but I assume I can send Gil, yeah?
There was an option for it yeah. I sent some armor to a friend via mail, apparently it's instant too.

lol sounds silly but i guess i can live with it. see you guys in a few hours. its like calling a guild men in black or something :p

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You can, but keep it to 200, I'm pretty sure I can borrow 5k from two people on Mumble, or even 10k from one, and that will keep it easier in my mind to remember who I have to pay back and how much
smile.png

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
OK guys, a friend of mine pre ordered and got the confirmation of purchase, but hasnt recieved the email with the pre order code (not the order number) any ideas?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can, but keep it to 200, I'm pretty sure I can borrow 5k from two people on Mumble, or even 10k from one, and that will keep it easier in my mind to remember who I have to pay back and how much
smile.png
Oh, I don't need money back, hence the "give" part =p I work/school too much to contribute on the endgame raid scene much, and I honestly love the crafting/gathering stuff in this game, so I will most likely be flush with coin sooner than average. But if you already have it covered, that's 'aight~