Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We get it Valos, you don't have to keep making cuntbag antagonistic posts about it. I should have gotten up at 5 instead of 7, and SE should learn how to make a fucking game. I'm sure as fuck not pretending to be some kind of hardcore gamer, I gave that shit up almost a decade ago.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
anyone know what would be the root of my whole entire screen to flicker randomly and sometimes consistently ONLY when the sun is out and the screen is bright? (does not happen at night hours in game)

MSI R6850 Cyclone PE/OC Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16
Deserts can have a blurry mirage effect in the background. Intended.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
More info...or lack of info, either way more twitter crap.

"This is #FFXIV Producer/Director Yoshida. Currently, the Dev. Team is optimizing the NA/EU data center Duty Finer to handle the traffic. 1/4"
"Additionally they are working on resolving an issue where irregularities in some JP character data are causing partial server downs. 2/4"
"We've determined the causes for both issues and are in the midst of confirming the resolutions, so please hang on a bit longer. 3/4"
"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the high volume of traffic and technical issues. 4/4"

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Deserts can have a blurry mirage effect in the background. Intended.
No, it's artifacting. I had the same issue in the last few hours of P4 and assumed my gpu was overheating since I'm too lazy to blow out my case. It wasn't.

I have a different card in the same series. I updated to the beta drivers prior to ER and have not run into the same issue yet. Give it a try if you don't have them already swayze. Do a hard reboot as well because in my case whatever was going on starting causing issues with any transparent overlays out of game as well.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can pull up Gilg but am getting 1014 when I try to log in.

Given the mass d/c's that were happening before I got kicked I'm guessing theyre implementing the patch now

Heh my crew isn't going gilga, fuck that shit lol. Terrible idea really, apparently if you weren't in beta u are sol. Anyone wanna agree on the 2nd official server. I know the faerie server will never have wait times

xzi

Mouthbreather
AgKm2d8.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny, the last time I tried logging in, it said JP servers couldn't be loaded. I still couldn't actually log onto Gilg, but at least the japs had it worse for once!

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone know if they temporary unlocked Gilgamesh today? I heard they are doing that with a few other worlds.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I rebooted the client, got the character select to come up, and first got a 'World data can't be loaded' error, retried and got a queue that said 74, after a minute loading screen comes up and I get a 10102 error. I got to play some today, so I can't complain and I also can't say I'm surprised there are issues on day one.