Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That feeling when you get character select, log-in and the loading screen stays up for like 10 seconds..... only to be 1017'd. FML.

Breaking Bad starts in less than 2 hours.... what a wasted day, and I've nobody to blame but myself. Crack.... fucking crack.

The only "launch" I can think of off the top of my head that made me more irritated/annoyed was Sim City 2013... a game I got refunded within a day by Amazon, because the actual game was dogshit - log-in issues aside.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Got a Japanese American mad at me for asking if the server problems was revenge for WW2

spronk

FPS noob
has anyone successfully logged in to gilga since 2pm PST?
yeah there are about 45 people from ISIS online right now, I got kicked around 230pm and it took 15 mins to get back in, haven't had any problems since and have run story instances and zoned around the world a lot. if you get kicked though at this point you are pretty fucked.

basically the game is working great for the few hundred/thousand people who are in per server, but the caps are so tight they aren't allowing anyone else in and they turned off the queues so you can't even sit in a hours-long queue. I see tons and tons of people also just afk everywhere, no one wants to logout.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I hope they at least give us full rested XP or something for all this. Supposedly some characters have been rolled back as well..

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've logged on three times since 2 pst, and done 3 duty finder missions. Each time I had to try to log in for about 15 minutes over and over again. But eventually I get on =/ Sucks that some of you arent.
frown.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best part about Lalafells is they're so short you can look up all the cat girl's skirts.

Did I say that?

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
For the 50th time I've got to ask,

How the fuck did they not just plan on having a normal login queue system like every single other fucking major mmo out there ?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can't make this up:

We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced.Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers.

While you may continue to have a difficult time logging into the game, please note that the issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone for an extended period, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Severe

We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced. Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers.

While you may continue to have a difficult time logging into the game, please note that the issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone for an extended period, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah that pretty much means they have no idea people are getting stuck in 3102 either.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
For those who may have gotten some playtime in this weekend, how are warriors and how are they compared to paladins?

Tol_sl

shitlord
I like how they ask for our 'continued cooperation'. Based on every forum I've read I'm guessing continued cooperation consists entirely of hammering logins and being pissed off.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like how they ask for our 'continued cooperation'. Based on every forum I've read I'm guessing continued cooperation consists entirely of hammering logins and being pissed off.
Or to set up three hotkeys to hit start, select character + confirm login (wtf do we have to confirm?), close error window