Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Is it me or are these classes mostly terrible? Stupid convoluted hotbutton fest just to do damage. But unlike eq2/rift, you can't macro much of anything.

I don't even want to keep going on lancer really. Maybe just to get my mount. But that means hours of sitting in queue for these 3 dungeons.

I looked at marboro. Char gen locked, then I had to smash 0 for 15 minutes to get back on my shit server.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Is it me or are these classes mostly terrible? Stupid hotbutton fest just to do damage. But unlike eq2/rift, you can't macro much of anything.

I don't even want to keep going on lancer really. Maybe just to get my mount.
It's because Lancer feels awkward moreso than most of the DPS classes. In terms of "feel" from best to worst, I'd rank the DPS classes as follows:

1.) Archer
2.) THM
3.) Pugilist
4.) Lancer
5.) Arcanist

Archers feel awesome to play. The THM rotation is tight and makes sense. Pugilist is basically a lancer that feels much better to actually play (with way more flexibility). Lancer is rigid and punishing, and arcanist is tab dot till you drop.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
In on Malboro after refreshing the server. Ha. Utnayan Nayantu archer.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
DL'd the autohotkey script and shit and got it in first try while finding my resolution's x/ys =/

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Damnation , I may have to restart tonight from Exodus to Malboro if it's actually that easy to make a character on there now.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Rolled on Faerie because it looked to be a super gay name that not many people would pick. Have been able to get in every time, once there was a queue of 12 or something but it instantly let me in.

Have a shitton of work to do this week though so I may just sit back and let them sort it out, too.
I rolled on Fairie also. My buds decided to reroll there.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Starting a glad on Marlboro, Kreugen Rumslayer. Not going to put up with fuckawful dps rotation + melee disadvantages + the world's dumbest design of 4 man parties making dps queues hours long + being stuck on a server by myself.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Waldo Marshall on Malboro gimme an invite when someone makes a guild. I would but the fuck if I know anything.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Can't wait to be a grand wizard of the Klan.

5npi4Li.jpg