Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still think the funniest shit was when Arnold was f'n with people in Gridania.
Arnold was doing movie trivia Monday all day in shout and just making shit up like -- who said "I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time" and then telling people it was predator lol.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Make a new thread when the miracle patch hits. This is now the "if only this game had beendone right" thread.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Make a new thread when the miracle patch hits. This is now the "if only this game had beendone right" thread.
My faith in a miracle patch is nil. They've made so many mistakes that scream "we haven't got the slightest clue what makes a good MMORPG" that them suddenly figuring it out in a couple of months, when they couldn't in like eight years over the course of two launches, is a pipe dream.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What happened are other servers dead and in need of a miracle after the subs kicked in? Its the exact opposite on Gilgamesh maybe because of the reddit or other big forums FC's. There is still a lot of activity in most zones as if it were still release. Hell even our FC last night alone gained 8 more people.

Sucks for anyone on those servers that need a miracle, I was on one in Rift and it was a ghost town of boredom.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
What happened are other servers dead and in need of a miracle after the subs kicked in? Its the exact opposite on Gilgamesh maybe because of the reddit or other big forums FC's. There is still a lot of activity in most zones as if it were still release. Hell even our FC last night alone gained 8 more people.
we are doing maybe 20-30 during prime time, which is a third of what we used to do.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If thats all we have left thats not a good sign for ISIS. I'm not in the LS so I cant see who is online in FC but shit it seemsvery active by the chat at nigh at least. Thats pretty bad considering at release we were full at 500 people im pretty sure. Thats like 450+ people gone in a month.

Time to break off sounds like if its that bad, my guildies alone were 11 online in ISIS last night which is like over 1/2 the guild online.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
What? We never had 500 people. The most we had was 230. The most we ever had online was 92 on the second or third day of release. At night we field roughly 35+ on primetime. You can break off if you want, thats your deal. FC doesnt do anything special at the moment and we have so many points when we can buy stuff with them we should be set. During the first two weeks we had around 60 people almost around the clock which is why if you log in on your day off and there is only 10 people, it feels way more dead then it used to.

The only thing that ever filled up was the linkshell, and that was capped at 128.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The number at the bottom right of the FC window says 205/512 because 512 is the cap and there's 205 currently in ISIS. The total online is at the upper right. Actual number of people that have logged in within the past 24 hours is around 60 or so, so it's likely most of the other 140 have quit and not subbed.

Zones like Coerthas and Mor Dhona don't seem to be affected, but there's a decrease in 30 and under areas and some spikes in the market.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zones like Coerthas and Mor Dhona don't seem to be affected, but there's a decrease in 30 and under areas and some spikes in the market.
Most of the zones prior to Costa del Sol were fucking dead already. I did my PLD the last 2 weeks of September, and even shit like Aleport was pretty empty compared to before. Then again, Northern Thanalan was so ridiculously crowded compared to the first 2 weeks.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Aleport/Quarrymill/Costa still pretty crowded with ppl leveling subclasses on Excalibur - just went through there last couple days getting Lancer to 34.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Outside of the fate grind zones there aren't too many people. But I will say I've had nearly instant queues for storyline dungeons with people who are also only doing it for the first time. So the game is far from dead.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not unsubbing no, all those guys who joined last night are my friends who are starting fresh so I'll be working through the normal gearing through relic with them. They play MMO's so they wont mind the grinds. If ISIS is only fielding 20 people I can still use LS to chat and group and run with my buddies under our normal tag etc if the guild dies.

Didn't even realize there was another window other than L because im an idiot =(

The fate grind zones are fine on Gilga, I did Aleport for my WHM this week at 9am on Monday and there was multiple groups.

spronk

FPS noob
people still play lotro, aion, etc so yeah this game isn't going anywhere anytime soon. you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who is really enthusiastic about the game and sells it to friends, the best you can say is "eh... its kinda fun for a while, but the devs are pretty clueless"

its a totally great game to bot, cheat, hack, etc in though which is rare in MMOs nowadays, most are pretty firm on insta banning anyone who does anything shady. The number of hacks in this game is insane, people have figured out how to memory edit trade window variables so you can actually steal money from people who click trade with you. its also probably the easiest mmo to steal other peoples account info, I hope nobody here has put their cc info into square's backend because its not a matter of if that gets hacked, just when.