Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Extreme primals have a weekly reset quest where you get tokens to turn in for a ilvl90 weapon. And the primals themselves drop ilvl90 accessories from chests. From the looks of it you can complete the weekly quest as any class and outfit your alts with sometimes better then relic due to stat arrangement.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
3uoSHUJ.png

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Anyone playing on the ps3 know if they ever added the option to switch the crossbar ui out for proper kb/m support? Upgrading my pc sadly isn't in my budget anytime soon but I enjoyed what little I played on the ps3, shitty performance aside.

Reading these patch notes has me wanting to get caught up for the ps4 release.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
"FUN TIMES"
Yep

In other bad "new content" ideas, SE decided to add a new dungeon, then move all of AKs drops to that dungeon, nerf AK, and make AK now drop WP drops. Awesome. New content to get the exact same junk we could get from an easier zone at launch. There are some new drops in there from the last boss but man.. At least the siren is fun, it feels like a mini primal fight but I don't know if I can be bothered doing it for 50 myth tokens when I can clear WP 3x in the same amount of time.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Some people say yes, some people say no.

Is AK confirmed to be dropping WP loot? Does that mean that AK loot has completely been moved to Pharos? What about Copperbell/Haukke HM's, are they sharing WP/AK loot too?

Artifa

N00b
Copperbell and Manor HMs drop ilvl 60 items. Mostly AK loot but also some new items. Wrist slots for each type, and healer gear named Blessed Gown/gloves/etc (in addition to the usual Strategos it seems like). Possibly more new stuff as well, I've only ran each place once.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Yep

In other bad "new content" ideas, SE decided to add a new dungeon, then move all of AKs drops to that dungeon, nerf AK, and make AK now drop WP drops. Awesome. New content to get the exact same junk we could get from an easier zone at launch. There are some new drops in there from the last boss but man.. At least the siren is fun, it feels like a mini primal fight but I don't know if I can be bothered doing it for 50 myth tokens when I can clear WP 3x in the same amount of time.
biggest boner destroyer if anything. another tome dungeon.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Haukke definitely drops formerly-AK loot some of the time. Some new AK-comparable stuff as well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Thanks guys, just recently hit 50 so I'm glad to have some variety available if I'm gonna be getting the same quality loots from mostly all of em.

Edit: Anybody know how to stop the Manor boss from sacrificing one of your group members and one shotting the room? Just ran out of time with a few <10% close calls, real bummer. Had a PUG 'goon that kept getting sac'd.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did the patch fix the built in .3 second positional check lag?
I was getting hit by divebombs 35% of the time on the second set of them, until this patch. Havent been hit once since. The new datacenters and improvements to instances responsiveness is a big +++ for me.

But like Lenas said, a few select others have had their performance become abit shittier than before. Over all I think its still a gain as whole. Some abilities seem to actually fire off at different times too, like spirits within the damage comes like normal, but the silence seems to apply towards the end of the animation. And then more obvious ones like overpowered have been totally worked to fire off really quickly.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
yeah, lustrate seem to work immediately now. Saved tanks at last sec multiple times and didn't get locked into animation lag. dodged a lot of plumes etc. think hallowground is still crappy.

skylan_sl

shitlord
Seriously? Add a dungeon and two hard modes of existing dungeon and they move loot (that we've been destorying or ignoring for months) from a dungeon we've been easilly clearing to something much harder? What the fuck kind of thinking is this? I don't see any incentive to stop using coil / wp to make up my myth allowance, and I'm bored to death with those options. Is this some sort of culture mismatch that I'm not getting or is SE just plain stupid?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked the new dungeons, tried copperbell last night which wasnt as fun as PS. For sure go into them without reading any strategies or guides, they are fun as hell to figure out.

The new primals are fun as hell too, Titan is a blast and 10x tougher than his HM version at least.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Seriously? Add a dungeon and two hard modes of existing dungeon and they move loot (that we've been destorying or ignoring for months) from a dungeon we've been easilly clearing to something much harder? What the fuck kind of thinking is this? I don't see any incentive to stop using coil / wp to make up my myth allowance, and I'm bored to death with those options. Is this some sort of culture mismatch that I'm not getting or is SE just plain stupid?
Just the usual poop sockers poop socking up all the poop socking content then poop socking afterwards about how they dont have any poop socks left to do.

Most of the hard core poop sockers who have Twintania on farm are facerolling PVP with their Allaghan weapons.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Daily Roulette or whatever has given me 90 myth the past 2 days, with coil and Ex primals thats already capped me. I would imagine the non raiders could just do one dungeon a day via daily roulette and cap? Getting the tokens from Ex Primals and Coil would be a bonus.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
From a healers POV Elle you need to have the tanks do 2 things which makes healing the entire raid much easier -

Steel Cyclone mechanic - The spiny feathers put a debuff on you increasing wind damage. When it gets to 3 Garuda will cast steel cyclone. Tanks can swap it depending on if adds are about to pop who takes it. It will negate steel cyclone if they keep swapping at 2 and then kill when she poofs.

Wicked Wheel - Suparna and Garuda both cast it at the same time mostly. You just need to have tank manage cooldowns when Suparna does her dissapear / feather drop you'll know its coming.

Other than that its repetition and just learning the patterns of her new script.