Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The server restrictions I think would be fine, if they implemented some kind of invite system. So I could invite someone onto the server, to bypass the restrictions. This would at least alleviate the frustration of trying to play with friends, and not being able too.

Crone

I also wish they would filter quests based on job. Or you could assign quests based on job. It annoys me that on my 44 WHM, I have all these 25'ish quests because my Rogue is around that level. #firstworldmmoproblems

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
all ive been complaining about is the fact that their system they have for how you get onto a server is atrocious, and i dont think im wrong here and i heard it gets even better after i put my character on gilg then i get thrown into the QUE to actually get into the server just lawl.

and were coming to take over final fantasy.

I still have a WoW account, its just not even worth playing right now TBH i came back for only 2 months and i felt like i accomplished everything other than poopsocking into a 10/10 heroic mythic progression guild, i only bott'ed my hunter at the end i leveld both priest and DK and raided on them up to 680 each, the game is in the same state it was when i left all those years ago(6-8?) i would like to see the amount of new accounts created for FF14 since that banwave went out, and im also curious as to how rampant the botting is going to become here, because they do have a rebornbuddy.

Crone

Hehe Crone, you and Teck are complaining an awful lot since getting banned from WoW.
I haven't played FF14 in a few months, and was just remembering some QOL things that would be nice in FF14 as I started to see them again. One has very little to do with the other, so not sure what your point is.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Nobody was ever on in the guild besides me and crone, and faizy so probably nobody unless they were using combat routines only and never using it for anything else.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
None of our people got hit, that I'm aware of. We had plenty to raid last night.

And there is no reason to log in other than to do garrison shit daily, and raid on the weekends. Perfect for me!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, sorry about the derail I've caused. Back to FF14. Did they make big changes to cross class abilities? It looks like I can use a lot of different ones I can't remember being available when I played at launch.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, sorry about the derail I've caused. Back to FF14. Did they make big changes to cross class abilities? It looks like I can use a lot of different ones I can remember being available when I played at launch.
I think they gave more cross ability slots. Same skills, you can just have more of them.

Will be interesting to see if they make any of the 50-60 abilities cross-class.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They have made almost no changes to cross class. Notable one is BLM Thunder isn't a cross class anymore, but instead you can cross class Blizzard II. I'm fairly sure that's the only change they've made to cross class since the release, other than a few skills being usable by ninja obviously(but no job can use the ninja stuff).

You get a cross class slot every 5 levels as long as you're a base class, but once you take up a job(lvl 30), it drops to 1 per 10levels, for a total of 5 at 50.

There will be big changes in the expansion to the system though I assume.

My account was banned for "Suspicious activities". I guess not playing for a while is suspicious! Shame about Isis, I thought we still had an active group... I would've avoided the trouble of getting on Gilgamesh. I am not too big on RP.
What that sounds like is your account was compromised and some guy started spamming gold selling shit on it after you had already quit.

Crone

Kriptini makes me laugh! lol

ff14kriptinifunny.jpg

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I guess I really just forgot how many there were. Don't know why it feels like more.
Classes (not jobs) get 10 cross-class skills (at Lv50), and have a larger variety to choose from. Jobs are restricted to two "subclasses" for their cross-class skills, of which they can have 5 at Lv50 instead of the 10. I'm guessing this is why it seems there's more.

EX - Dragoon can use Pugilist's and Marauder's, for the most part, while Lancer can use "any" skill that can be cross-classed over. (Cure, Protect, Eye for an Eye, Flash, Provoke, and so on.)