Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm the GM of Fat Chocobo, if you like I can invite you around 7pm PDT (that's when I'll be online) or if you send a tell to Gentle Giant, Gankz Fury, or Xyltch Fury, one of them can invite you. (Just mention that you're a friend of Krip's.)

Of course!
What?! WHERE IS IT?!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chocobo Stabled up and turning white, thanks for the FC invite! I'm lv59 so hopefully I can be useful soon if timezones line up (I'm in the UK/GMT).

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Got to 59 today. Gonna ding 60 tomorrow. Heavensward is good shit. Much better than the levelling in 2.0.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
yea they did a good job in the end game zones visually as well. alexander, fractal continuum both look great

misery_sl

shitlord
I hit the, 'been there done that' cap again. Log in to do my dailies now and can't bring myself to spend any extra time after that. Unless there's a fuck-ton of new non-raid content soon, and I'm pretty sure there won't be, I'll probably give it a couple month break for new content to come out. I'm not keen on whacking my head against a wall doing savage just to get gear so that I can do savage better. It seems like 2 months is enough for me to catch up with everything interesting and get bored of the new content. All in all, that's still a very impressive value for so much time spent in game each month on only 15 bucks. It would be great if I hadn't already done all the content from before the expansion, but as a non-crafter/non-raider there is literally shit for me to do except run the same old instances a million times. Plus, this, fucking, combat, system, still blows dicks. I hate nearly everything about it. Back to waiting for the next best thing while I play casually until my time runs out for the month.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well got lv60. Being inside the Knights of the Round summon and fighting off all the knights was awesome!

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I hit the, 'been there done that' cap again. Log in to do my dailies now and can't bring myself to spend any extra time after that. Unless there's a fuck-ton of new non-raid content soon, and I'm pretty sure there won't be, I'll probably give it a couple month break for new content to come out. I'm not keen on whacking my head against a wall doing savage just to get gear so that I can do savage better. It seems like 2 months is enough for me to catch up with everything interesting and get bored of the new content. All in all, that's still a very impressive value for so much time spent in game each month on only 15 bucks. It would be great if I hadn't already done all the content from before the expansion, but as a non-crafter/non-raider there is literally shit for me to do except run the same old instances a million times. Plus, this, fucking, combat, system, still blows dicks. I hate nearly everything about it. Back to waiting for the next best thing while I play casually until my time runs out for the month.
Pretty much this.

Game is fun when you do the story, the dungeons, and raids for the first time.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Isn't that pretty much every MMO ever? At least with FFXIV I know there will be a steady stream of updates that have new content.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I wonder why we kept playing EQ so long, I guess it was the steady stream of neverending advancement with AAs.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I did CUL up to 29 today and that wasn't too bad, almost kind of fun. I don't hate crafting.

Who wants to bank roll me through a bunch of crafting levels?
biggrin.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hit 60 WHM tonight. Need to get swiftcast from THM, do the end of storyline stuff, start grinding dungeons.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I finally got around to clearing BisEx today. Only tried it twice before, and both groups failed on the snakes. Today was a different story, though. Now it's time for some Ravana farm for some weapons!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much this.

Game is fun when you do the story, the dungeons, and raids for the first time.
Barely... savage in this game might as well be heroics in WoW, idk where all the bitching came from about coil, because even if it was twice as hard as alex savage it would still be a joke.

i have 3 lvl 60 raid ready toons the content just isnt fun or challenging on any of them, summoner dragoon and scholar, and my summoner is just waiting for alex savage gear now, or eso gear idk what it is about this game but it really feels like a dumbed down version of WoW, a really really dumbed down version.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Barely... savage in this game might as well be heroics in WoW, idk where all the bitching came from about coil, because even if it was twice as hard as alex savage it would still be a joke.
You're a fucking retard. You thought 800 DPS on a SMN was good, there's no way you're clearing Alex Savage.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You're a fucking retard. You thought 800 DPS on a SMN was good, there's no way you're clearing Alex Savage.
No, ningai told me 800 dps for a summoner was good(fresh 60 with ilvl 145 gear from vendors), go pop a xanax bro you seem mad that i find this game easier than WoWs raiding, do you even raid? or just RP with your guild and host corny costume events? because you sound like the type of guy who dosent actually play the game, its your life, your hangout you live through everyone else, you dont actually do content, just play dress up.

Ive been playing pretty much just since the expansion so for not having played and raided on a summoner since the game was released perfecting a rotation, im satisfied with my dps on both =] Sorry you feel the content is challenging and rewarding for slow chocobo i know dragging adds to lazers and figuring out what corner to run to is a challenge i get it, you're bad.

You know a game is casual when you get banned for just mentioning using a parser, clearly to protect people like you from being publicly shunned.

Btw if anyone else is playing summoner and would like a good guide(better than hai hai), one of the guys in my static is good friends with the top summoner in elysium, he wrote up a private guide for his guild but also gave it to my buddy cause he has a summoner ALT, its not on any website only their private forums so PM me and ill send the word doc.