Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sidequest scaling is nice, in SB I had a bunch of 68 and 69 I never ended up doing that are gonna be useful now for ShB but still.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Interesting they're cutting job quests mostly, reducing craft/gather quests to 5 total. Guess it makes sense the more class they add the more time they have to spend on each questline but it feels a bit sad since class quests were often a big reason I leveled side quests.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems the leak that has Kassatsu charges was correct then. Very good for MNK I was just complaining about Shoulder Tackle not being able to be used for mobility due to haing high potency, now you can just use it on cd right before reaching 2 stacks, and still have one up for movement if needed, and you don't lose any DPS as long as you dump the charge before the end of the fight.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Seems the leak that has Kassatsu charges was correct then. Very good for MNK I was just complaining about Shoulder Tackle not being able to be used for mobility due to haing high potency, now you can just use it on cd right before reaching 2 stacks, and still have one up for movement if needed, and you don't lose any DPS as long as you dump the charge before the end of the fight.
Yeah now I wonder how much yesterday's leak is true.

Cybsled

Not sure how I feel about the large doh/dol class quest reduction. Not only were some of the quests nice, but they were a big source of xp and gear while leveling.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure how I feel about the large doh/dol class quest reduction. Not only were some of the quests nice, but they were a big source of xp and gear while leveling.
Yeah, I'm a little ambivalent about it, but it's probably to help them with their workload especially as we hit 6.0 and yet MORE new job(s).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I guess it'll go with the pet switching changes that were leaked, since currently it's not so bad, you can make a macro to change to skills based on the pets you have and still only use 1 key per ability for all the pets(that's what I did at least), but if you're meant to switch pets mid battle dealing with macros can be a bit shit.

Chain bonus removal hopefully means they boost dungeon xp a bit, so it's the same overall, just spread on the 2 levels rather than being heavy on the same level and then much lower on the next. If they don't it'll suck for leveling new chars and stuff I guess.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So yeah one of the leak was real, but damn that shit looked good, some of the effects looked so good, that Ninja afterimage effect and shit. I played Monk A LOT but I have no fucking idea what any of the changes are supposed to do, other than fucking stuff building up super fast after TK.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's good in a way, means no more fighting with retards about which stance you're in, newbs get their threat, pros still optimize damage but without stressing pub healers and shit.

Dancer looks unique as fuck, I'm glad I've been stockpiling the gear.