Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m on aether as well. Aren’t they doing cross server linkshells on the same data center? My server is brynhildr, wish I had transferred when the free ones were happening but didn’t.
Pretty sure Bryn is on Crystal not Aether.

Cybsled

I am 99% sure the voice actress of the bunny gate guard is the mage woman from the Castlevania anime

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Gunblade and Dancer unlocked, I must say even after just a little experience with it, the dancer is quite fun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Never got caught up with msq so I just skipped it again, and bought my bunny makeover. I'm at least current now, albeit 4 levels below shadowbringers. At least I can catch up now and just play

khorum

Murder Apologist
I really don't get why you'd want to skip the MSQ just to...play more MSQ? It's not like the endgame raids are gated behind skill or gear or anything.

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm honestly just wasting time until classic launches. I fell out of love with this game a while ago due to various reasons. The expansion launch couldn't have been better timed for a time waster, but I doubt I'll get 2 solid months out of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Is there something to do to unlock the ability to gather in the new zones? I can do leves, and unspoiled nodes when they spawn...but I cannot locate regular nodes at all.

Edit: Well just needed 71 to see regular nodes.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Is there something to do to unlock the ability to gather in the new zones? I can do leves, and unspoiled nodes when they spawn...but I cannot locate regular nodes at all.

Edit: Well just needed 71 to see regular nodes.

Thankfully there are a lot of gathering evaluation leves at 70. I've done like 6 mining leves and am almost 71.

Dancer Super fun to play

I did an alliance roulette raid and I swear half the raid were dancers lol

Cybsled

As long as you pre-order before the official launch, I believe you still get an early access code you can add to your account

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Very smooth launch so far. Had no issues logging in. Que wasnt that bad at all but I logged in around 7am CST. No complaints so far.

Cybsled

Best fate name 2019

zzzz0b549c4o63731.png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gilgamesh queue was 6 at noon EST. Is there an afk kick in game? I left myself logged in and went back to work, hoping I wont have to deal with a queue after work.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Where can I get some new gear besides the auction house? I haven't played in over a year and I have to do some MSQ to get to the expansion and for one of the dungeons I need 360 gear score and I'm sitting at 353. I have a bunch of poetics saved up if that helps.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Where can I get some new gear besides the auction house? I haven't played in over a year and I have to do some MSQ to get to the expansion and for one of the dungeons I need 360 gear score and I'm sitting at 353. I have a bunch of poetics saved up if that helps.

Kugane merchant sells 380 white gear

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
There’s an AFK kick I’m pretty sure. Logged in this morning then went to go work and was sitting at login when I came back later on. I think they only turn it on during heavy times though, as I’ve left characters AFK for hours and they were still chilling.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
^^ I've left myself logged in for an hour or 2 earlier this week afk, and I was still logged in when I came back. This morning anything more than 5 minutes and they booted me. Makes sense.