Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They posted the final patch notes but I don't see a difference with the preliminary ones.
There's very few differences, mostly GC mats, since they didn't post all the new items. You can see the items on the Lodestone though, including primal drops and shit like that. AST weapons are GSM based sadly, hoped for ALC to give it a bit more value since GSM already does jewelry for every single class, but eh.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
apparently no one from Amazon has received their code yet.

ugh you can get a code immediately if you order from SE, but they charge 4.99 for 3-5 day shipping which just creates an entirely different problem.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I resubbed in january (not played since launch then) for 3 months, but played only for an hour or so due to new job, but wanted to try it again now, especially since I am on a 3 week vacation.

However, my game seems gone? I log into my account, and I click services. I get redirected to Mogstation where they want me to add a new service account. It requires the registration key, but when I try to enter the one I have, it says "already registered".

Also, the payment tab history seems blank, and service history only lists the beta test, not the actual game.

Anyone else encounter this? There a simple fix, or do I need to contact support?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fucking low level queues as healer/tank are longer than DPS, stupid ass machinist no one wants to play it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Saturday is tomorrow... is 24 hours the new metric for way slower now?
Poopsockers have no metrics, but I would hazard that the most prolific players will be hitting max level shortly after Saturday breaks. Considering EQ1 players kill raid mobs within 48 hours of the server going live, I guess the metrics might be a bit... skewed, these days.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Was stupid and went and bought the amazon version. No early access for me
frown.png

edit: nm, they got it fixed

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I resubbed in january (not played since launch then) for 3 months, but played only for an hour or so due to new job, but wanted to try it again now, especially since I am on a 3 week vacation.

However, my game seems gone? I log into my account, and I click services. I get redirected to Mogstation where they want me to add a new service account. It requires the registration key, but when I try to enter the one I have, it says "already registered".

Also, the payment tab history seems blank, and service history only lists the beta test, not the actual game.

Anyone else encounter this? There a simple fix, or do I need to contact support?
Ugh. Good luck with their support. Sounds like you are going to have to call them. Or, maybe you made a second log in and forgot? I had to do that when the EU/NA fiasco at re-launch was hitting everyone.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Fucking poopsockers ill enjoy my time up to 60, be there right on time for all the crying for 8 man raids.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Once I got online, i've been stable. Our FC already finished crafting an airship and I'm nearing Level 52 on some crafters already lol