Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
got a newsletter from them. Hoping I get in to mess around. I dig that pic of them standing in front of the treasure chest. lol I don't know why but having chest in any game just increased the fun for me.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The dynamic events we're the best part of GW2, glad that they ripped that off.

God, hope I get an invite. So fucking bored with wow

WageSlave

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone know if they are going to make you buy the new game? Or will people who were conned into buying the first one be able to download this for free?

If it only costs a month subscription I might check it out.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Players that bought the old game will be able to beta test and should only have the monthly when it releases. I dont think thats changed.

If you bought the game on sale for 10-15 bucks, you'll have gotten the best deal, more or less.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The dynamic events we're the best part of GW2, glad that they ripped that off.

God, hope I get an invite. So fucking bored with wow
That's where I am. I missed the 'legacy' thing by a month or two but I'm still hoping to get in. I'm itching to play another MMO and I'm over WoW. I've spent so much cash moving to more populated servers to see if I can rekindle my enjoyment for the game but I cannot.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Beta keys are going out supposedly.... I haven't seen or heard of any from personal contacts but that does not mean they haven't went out.

Post on their forums was locked due to NDA.

Deisun_sl

shitlord
If history repeats itself for the 30th time, I will not be receiving a beta invite. Why do I never get into betas?
frown.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The word is on the street they are doing waves. Primarily Legacy accounts are getting first shot. This is to be expected as I'm sure they don't want everyone on the plant downloading their client. Supposedly there should be another wave today or maybe throughout the entire week. They are keeping their boards locked down somewhat with NDA so, didn't really get a great idea of how many people received invites.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Do they give any dates on the start of beta or do the messages just inform you of your invitation and client download?

Also, Final Fantasy just made my 100th post on Rerolled.... it better be good now. >
smile.png

Will be looking forward to people's review once NDA is dropped.

smile.png

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I'm trying to think of a time where ridiculously strict NDA's ever worked out for the better.
Most of them aren't enforced that strictly, worst comes to worst you get kicked from the beta I guess. Tons of games have strict NDAs tho, GW2 NDA was crazy, all the blizz NDAs have been pretty strict etc etc.