Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Stave

Potato del Grande
Pre-ordered from GMG. I'm assuming the early access bonus doesn't include a beta invite?
No, only 1.0 accounts get beta access for the upcoming phase 3. But phase 4 is the open beta phase, which should run in July/August timeframe.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nice find Stave, just bought it. Would give more +internets if I could.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Even though beta is good, we've only played an insanely small portion of the game - a game that failed in the worst ways possible. You guys are all pre-ordering CE's when we haven't even seen what they've truly done yet. You guys are nuts.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i am holding my gun. still months away from release. from the looks of it, it looks like any other MMORPG and nothing really revolutionary. why the rush?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Assuming they revamped the rest of the game with the same quality as the small portion they have shown so far, it's hard not to have high hopes. It's hard to see them making the same mistakes twice.

The biggest flaw with the original game was it's poor PC UI, and that has been remedied.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Even though beta is good, we've only played an insanely small portion of the game - a game that failed in the worst ways possible. You guys are all pre-ordering CE's when we haven't even seen what they've truly done yet. You guys are nuts.
I'm still on the fence, tho the game looks good enough, still some elements i find discouraging. However their really are slim pickins atm to the point where i'll likely pick it up anyways just to play it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I threw $100 at massive chalice too. Money isn't the part I'm lacking on, so preordering a CE isn't a big deal. I even got it cheaper than GW2 was. I actually see it as a bargain if it holds my attention for more than a month.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i agree with troll. with an open beta that will last a few weeks and have few to no limits placed on it, why would you ever preorder now before trying it all out?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
At the very least, waiting until the P3 next weekend makes more sense. I'm most likely buying the game but I didn't preorder yet, might as well see exactly what's up before I do. I guess the GMG offer stuff is limited in time, don't care much though I'd rather pay a bit more than give them money.

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
has anyone gotten p3 invite yet? a friend of mine was in p2 but hasnt gotten the p3 invite yet

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Having done the 1.0 beta and the new beta I can preorder with confidence because the dev teams are quite different. The new game is MUCH better then the first abortion they shit out by leaps and bounds. And this is only having played 1 continent to level 35. The others would have to suck BADLY to not make this a decent game. Again, its not ground breaking and isn't trying to be.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$37.50 for the CE and first month included? The game would have to be a Vanguard to justify not giving it a go.

Myst

Peasant
For 20$ with one free month included, this was an instant buy. I have seen enough in the beta to know that this game will at least hold me down for a month or two. That's the price of a movie and popcorn.