Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
are they wiping characters after p3? I heard they were not wiping between beta and release but not sure when the last wipe takes place

Sean_sl

shitlord
FFXIII and FFXIII-2 shit on your high hopes!
What? 13-2 was fucking awesome.

Anyways, kinda sad this is launching way before the PS4 version will be out, I'd have bought it on there if they were all launching at the same time. PC VERSION WILL HAVE TO DO.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Chance for a ps3 beta key for downloading the trailor on psn. Curious as hell to see how this looks on ps3 personally. Optimized really well on pc during p2, gives me some faith SE can pull it off.

Flight

Molten Core Raider

Beta Testing

FFXIV: ARR is currently in the beta testing stage, with plans to begin the third phase of testing on June 14, 2013. All players who hold a service account from Version 1.0 have been granted access to the beta test.

We welcome all players from Version 1.0 to download the beta client and see the myriad changes in FFXIV: ARR.
* Additional information regarding how to participate in the beta test will be sent at a later date.

After phase 3 begins on June 14, 2013, players will also be granted access to The Lodestone regardless of service account status.

Players can use the Lodestone to determine the world their Version 1.0 character has been transferred to, as well as check the status of former linkshells and contact friends from Version 1.0.

For those interested in playing FFXIV: ARR, information regarding the transition from Version 1.0, including the establishment of regional data centers, has been compiled on the Lodestone.

Please review the details of the new regional data centers and world transfers.

Furthermore, a two week "Welcome Back Campaign" will be held following the start of official service, allowing players from Version 1.0 to enjoy FFXIV: ARR free of charge for a limited time. We hope you will take this opportunity to play the game and experience FFXIV: ARR.
Details of server merges, new regional data centers and world transfers :

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/62271

Presume they are having clean servers too. Any details been posted on those yet ?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah last page I linked the blog about servers, granted they're beta servers but it'll be the same at release. There's a few legacy servers but most are new ones.

Stave

Potato del Grande
NDA mostly lifted today. Can talk about anything, but can't post any video/audio. You can post screenshots though from Phase 3 on though.

ndalifted.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So is this a sub game? I'm very tempted. Never played 9. It certainly looks more FF than the single player melodrama shit for XV.

Paladin or some tank would be what I go for.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
If guilds (linkshells?) are in this weekend I will be making one as soon as it's viable.

Probably going to call it the International Secret Intelligence Service, since we are rolling with Archer themed names.

If characters have been wiped, I'll be going with Katya Kazanova