Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I got a US invite, slowest download ever. Be lucky to play some on Sunday at this rate.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Got my key for NA, downloading now.
smile.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Done downloading, now staring at the disabled "play" button until tomorrow 5PM EST.
smile.png

Seriously can't wait to get back from work tomorrow, will be on around 6ish EST.

It's weird to be looking forward to this after the disapointment that was the original. I don't think I managed more than 10-15 hours with it.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Anyone have a link to the download? Had to reinstall and am having issues trying to get back into the beta forums.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Done downloading, now staring at the disabled "play" button until tomorrow 5PM EST.
smile.png

Seriously can't wait to get back from work tomorrow, will be on around 6ish EST.

It's weird to be looking forward to this after the disapointment that was the original. I don't think I managed more than 10-15 hours with it.
Servers come up at 5am EST iirc

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I got an invite to beta as well as the PS3 side so I have a beta key and a PS3 promo code but I'm not in a position to be able to play at all, I mean nothing. Fucking sucks!

But I don't want to let it go to waste, so the first person to PM me with the capability to use the PS3 promo code as well will get it so it doesn't go to waste.

Unless they can work independently?
Someone confirm/deny that for me plz, I can't find a quick answer

~