Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck I can't decide what class to go
frown.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can you sign up for open beta tomorrow? I might have to grind this bitch out since theres nothing else to play.
I think the only people who will get into beta are those that were legacy or in P3 or earlier. The rest of us will have to wait to register until Saturday, from what I can tell. Hopefully it's instantaneous though.

Myst

Peasant
Mumble server is up and running. Mind tagging it in the OP?

Rerolled FFXIV RR
Ip: 108.61.46.212
Port: 11013
temp pass: isis

Thanks

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mumble server is up and running. Mind tagging it in the OP?

Rerolled FFXIV RR
Ip: 108.61.46.212
Port: 11013
temp pass: isis

Thanks
All set up and ready to go for Saturday. Thanks again for this.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just doing the character creation tonight and the level 50 armor they show on the character in is awesome(think its glad, since it also only shows glad artifact).

Sarg_sl

shitlord
I guess I will probably start fresh once this drops and play with you guys on Gilgamesh. been debating on whether or not to play my legacy character but I think starting fresh couldn't hurt much. I'll likely be going pugilist/monk primarily

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I played P3 on PS3, hoping it will qualify me for P4 on PC
If you were in the PS3 beta you can download the Windows client on play it there too. You aren't relegated to the PS3 only. Your login works for both. It did for mine.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Do the people with the original ff14 get this game for free, and will we be able to access the game during the headstart?

Roxette_sl

shitlord
Do the people with the original ff14 get this game for free, and will we be able to access the game during the headstart?
Previous owners get the game for free and 2 weeks of free play time on release (27th Aug).

Unless you pre-order you do not get early access, the only people who get free early access were 1.0 players that paid for a sub during a specific time period that 1.0 was open.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Welp.... I preordered the Collector's Edition from Green Man this morning. I hate all of you for sucking me into this... Seriously, what I played in beta I really enjoyed and to get the CE for $35.00 with the voucher, I felt I really had nothing to lose.

Going with Lancer/Dragoon more than likely.

Will Open Beta client be "the" client and then we just patch later or will we have to do a complete reinstall? Haven't see any info as of yet.