Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yesterday's Wipeout episode of Nerds vs Hotties is now queued up. Thank god for comedy game shows who select the most athletic competitors ever.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
So went to bed at 2am. Got up at 9am, chores that needed to be done are done. Pot of coffee on the go. Bacon sandwich being eaten. Ready to pretend I am young and have no responsibilities again!!

haha, holy shit, avatar shows how long it is since I last posted. Merry xmas everyone!
tongue.png

spronk

FPS noob
I think i had 17k gil on my level 16 marauder before I got 3102d, I'll send 3102 gil when I get in to help get the GC up

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What's up with "Wrong certificate or password for registered user" error on Mumble now? Never used this program before but it was working fine last weekend.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Right click your name, register with the server?
Yeah... hmm, I don't technically have anamebecause I'm not connected to the server yet. It keeps bouncing me because of the certificate thing. Maybe whoever runs it needs to delete me so I can re-cert? Seems kind of strange but also a nice precaution I suppose.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So close I can taste it.

I think I'm going to marathon Futurama along with leveling, but I can't decide. My netflix is acting like a little bitch right now.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
We are expecting major congestion during the period starting with the Early Access on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:00 a.m. (PDT) leading up to the official game launch on Aug. 27, 2013 (PDT).

If a large volume of players attempt to login to the game simultaneously, certain players may receive the following message: "This World is currently full. Players in queue: ##." If you receive this message, we ask that you please wait until your login is processed.

In addition, in order to avoid server congestion related issues from multiple characters concentrating in the starting areas, we may implement restrictions on logins and/or the creation of new characters for a period of time after the servers open to the public.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, I'm kind of encouraged by their rapid updates on situations. I mean they are totally shitting their pants and hoping the next week isn't "Server Crash: The Game" but I am reminded to a degree of the old EQ launcher chat with CR staff at least making a presence.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised that I actually woke up. Alarm went off, turned it off, laid there for a minute, and actually got up, instead of going back to sleep.